Chapter no.91 Friends

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin sat in the computer chair during the evening, looking at the three badges he has managed to earn in his time here.

Three months. That's how long he's been here in this world and yet he could still clearly remember his biggest worry being school before this all happened. Now his biggest worry was who to use against Paul the next day.

Pikachu and Scyther were already decided to be in the battle as he spoke to the mantis Pokemon and he practically jumped at the chance to fight his old trainer with a dark look in his eyes, making Austin a bit wary but he felt that Scyther needed this and Pikachu was his strongest Pokemon at the moment being his starter, so he was a guarantee.

Now for the last one.

Raticate was a bit injured from Surge and was feeling down from her loss so he wasn't going to use her, in fact,t she was at Prof. Oak's in exchange for Scyther to take a small break. Fearow while he will be coming back soon was behind everyone else in terms of training so he was out. Bulbasaur was in the same boat as Raticate so he wasn't going to force the plant Pokemon into this.

Austin wasn't going to use Charmander and Krabby for obvious reasons, especially with the last one being new to the team, and considering Paul managed to beat AJ, Austin needed to be at his best.

"That leaves Butterfree, Clefairy Pidgeotto, and Squirtle," Austin looked at their Pokeballs with Pikachu jumping on the desk curiously. "What do you think?"

"Chu." Pikachu shrugged not sure.

"Pidgeotto is strong, especially given what she did in Surge's Gym but Butterfree gives more versatility in a fight with his psychic abilities,"

Austin gave a small smile of his own before replacing it with a frown.

If he used Butterfree he would have two bug Pokemon on the team for Paul to use fire and flying against him if he had those Austin knew that Paul had Grotle considering that was his starter unless that changed and AJ mentioned something about him having a Magmar.

It was because of Magmar that he was considering Squirtle, knowing that the turtle Pokemon had quite a few tricks up his nonexistent sleeves. But he lacked any real battle experience except for training.

Then again, he was the leader of the Squirtle Squad so he had to have been in some good fights.

Making up his mind, Austin sent Squirtle out causing him to yawn his sunglasses off for once, showing his red eyes. "Hey Squirtle, sorry to bother you but I want to know how you felt about a battle tomorrow?"

"Tle?" Squirtle immediately snapped his head up in attention at hearing that, an excited gleam in his eyes.

Austin chuckled at how Squirtle reacted before looking serious. "It's against Scyther's old trainer and he won't be like anyone we've ever faced," He said to the turtle making him go quiet, knowing Scyther's story as they talked a bit. "I haven't used you to fight except for when we caught Krabby so if you're not sure I won't force you-."

"Squirt!" Squirtle reached inside of his shell and put his sunglasses on with a determined look on his face. "Squirtle Squirt!"

Austin smiled at getting the gist of it.