Chapter no.24 The Battle Chateau

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Finally, Cerulean City!" Austin said with a tired grin as all three of them were exhausted from the long trek from Pewter City.

It was nearly a week or two since then and all of them needed a shower and a soft bed to sleep in.

' And tomorrow we begin another week of training.'Austin thought with a nod.

"I thought we would never get here." Yellow sighed as she fell to her knees in exhaustion.

"I'm just happy we made it at all," Brock said with a smile. "I need to call home to see how my siblings are doing."

"I also need to call Uncle Wilton, that was one of the reasons he let me travel with you guys," Yellow said yawning. "Although I think I could do that tomorrow."

"And I need to call D-er-Mom." Austin winced as Brock gave him a curious look.

'Damnit, I need to get used to calling her that by now.'

"Well, we better find the Pokemon Center though," Austin said to quickly change the subject. "... Does anyone happen to know where it is?"

"It shouldn't be too hard to find," Brock said chalking up Austin's weird behavior to being exhausted.

Thankfully it wasn't, it might not've been as big as the ones in Viridian and Pewter City, but it was still recognizable.

There were plenty of rooms available so they all got their rooms to get some privacy.

But they had a small problem.

"Nurse Joy!" Brock ran forward to the Cerulean Nurse and took her hand. "How lovely is it to see you again, is it fate?"

Nurse Joy looked pretty bewildered as Austin was trying to hide his snickers for seeing this happen for the first time.

Yellow just looked confused.

But Nurse Joy sighed. "Hello, Brock." She said remembering how her sister in Pewter City warned her about that. "How are you doing?"

"Much better now that I'm in the presence of divine beauty-." Brock began before Zubat who didn't like what was happening but Brock's neck with Leech Life caused him to freeze as he fell backward before Zubat landed on the counter as slowly said. "But it wasn't meant to be."

Austin thought,' Man, Brock just has to be cucked by his Pokémon even in the real world .'

Deciding to break the awkwardness, Austin approached the Nurse as Yellow was trying to wake Brock up handing her their Pokemon. "Um, we would like to heal our Pokemon and request some rooms."

"Sure thing." Nurse Joy said before they saw the Video Phones.

"I better call home," Brock said suddenly fine. surprising Yellow.

"Uh yeah me too," Yellow said still a little surprised by what happened.

As they did so, Austin gave a sigh and walked over to the Video Phone, and typed in the number.

"Hello?" Delia's voice came in.

"Hey, Mom," Austin said as he got into the role of acting like Ash.

"Hi, honey." Delia's face came on the screen with a smile. "I haven't heard from you in two weeks, how are you doing?"

"Fine, we're in Cerulean City now," Austin said before showing the Boulder Badge. "Got our first badge as well."

"Honey that's amazing," Delia said looking proud as Austin looked away a bit. "How many Pokemon do you have?"

"Six," Austin said. "We're going to be training for the Cerulean Gym this next week."

"I'm sure you'll do fine," Delia said with a smile. "Oh, my little boy is growing up."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00-0

Right now, Austin was coming out of the bathroom in a robe, using a towel in his hair. "Man I forgot what it felt like to be clean." He muttered as he saw Pikachu relaxing on the bed, already asleep causing him to chuckle.

' How should we train for this Gym? Hmm ... let's focus on just using Pikachu and Pidgeotto. Of course, that depends on if Misty is here at all.'

Austin thought as he was remembering Ash's Gym Battle.

'Yeah but I'm not just going to accept a badge from her sisters without battling them.' Austin thought to himself

Back then he saw no problem with that but he now preferred to win them rather than just accepting them.

Something caught Austin's eyes as he saw something from the game.

'Nugget Bridge Challenge beat five trainers in a Row and win a prize.'

Meanwhile Yellow approached Brock.

" Ready to go to the mall ."

"Brock. I was wondering if we could check someplace out," Yellow requested while scratching her cheek.

"Sure. What is it?" Brock asked.

"I saw this advertisement about something called the Battle Chateau. It was next to the poster for the Indigo League. I was hoping we could go there to see what it's like," Yellow told him.

" No problem, Let me just get Ash. "

But before Brock could leave, Yellow said," Brock, let's let Ash have his rest. He and his Pokémon have been training hard ."

" Ok then let's go ."

But before the two could leave, Austin called out to them.

" Guys, wait up ."

" Oh! Ash, shouldn't you be resting? " Yellow exclaimed with worry as she thought he is going to go train again and badly affect his health.

" Yeah, I was resting and there I saw this poster and I thought of getting the directions of this place from Nurse Joy  ." Austin showed the two the poster of the Nugget Bridge Challenge.

" What were you guys doing? "

In response to Ash's question, Brock said," We were going to the mall to get some supplies but Yellow wanted to check out this Battle Chateau "

" Oh! " Austin raised an eyebrow as he was quite intrigued by this new place.

" Then let's go ."

Yellow looked worried as she was concerned about Ash's health but seeing him fine and energetic suppressed those worries for the time being.

Everyone waved goodbye to Nurse Joy, and they were off.

...

"Well, here it is!" Brock said once they reached the Battle Chateau.

Austin and Yellow looked up in amazement at the majestic building. It looked more like a castle than a battle facility, complete with spiral towers and stone bricks. The only thing that seemed to be missing was a moat.

"Wooooow," Yellow said in awe as she continued to stare.

The inside of the Battle Chateau was just as grand as the outside. A red carpet adorned the floors with expensive-looking vases on pedestals against the wall. There were several doorways against the wall which the group assumed led to the rooms for battling. There were also huge marble staircases that led up to higher floors. Several maids and butlers were walking around. There were also a few other kids in formal attire that were chatting.