Chapter no.105 Austin Vs Gary part 3

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" You alright Ashy-Boy?" Gary asked a hint of concern in his tone surprising Austin.

"I'm fine, let's finish this," Austin said bringing out another Pokeball.

"Pidgeotto take the field." Austin sent the bird out, seeing Green in the crowd out of the corner of his eyes, freeze up with fear on her face. 'Huh, so she does have the fear of Flying Types here.' Austin thought while Stealth Rock took effect much to Pidgeotto's surprise.

"Have to say Ashy-Boy you're surprising me here," Gary said sounding like he was having fun. "A good rival as both a trainer and having a Pokedex."

"Thanks, you're not so bad yourself," Austin said as this battle was fun.

"Well of course." Gary then grew serious. "Sludge Bomb!"

"Block with Steel Wing!" Austin refocused back on the battle with Pidgeotto's wings glowing as she crossed them together to block the sludge bomb from Nidorino the steel-typing preventing her from getting poison. "Now Aerial Wing."

"To!" Pidgeotto cried out as she shot forward at blinding speed.

Nidorino met the flying type head-on with a Head Smash, both Pokemon not giving in with their struggling.

"Double Team," Austin quickly ordered with Nidorino ending up going through a copy as multiple Pidgeotto's appeared on the field. "Sand Twister!"

All of the Pidgeotto's cried out when they shot twister at the ground, they were so close together you wouldn't be able to tell which one was the real Pidgeotto as a twister of sand erupted around Nidorino, practically blinding him as he slid back the sand doing damage to his tough skin.

"Use Ice Beam to break through it," Gary said thinking quickly with blue energy erupting from the twister, just barely nicking Pidgeotto in the wing, sending her to the ground. "You got her, now Poison Jab!"

Nidorino's horn glowed purple as he ran at Pidgeotto, able to see her out of the corner of his eyes.

Austin looked worried as Pidgeotto seemed to be struggling for some odd reason, but he wasn't sure what it was.

'Focus.' Austin told himself as he quickly called out another order.

"Gust."

… He really should look into adding to Pidgeotto's move pool as she was pretty limited.

Pidgeotto gave a huge cry as she blasted the field with a powerful gust, surprising both battling trainers as the field was left unseen not just by them but by everyone who was watching.

Added in with a blinding light from the gust, no one was sure what was happening until the dust died down with the Nidorino blown back to the other side of the field, standing but injured.

What caught everyone's attention however was the evolved Pidgeot on the field that grew in size upon evolution with its glossy plumage glimmering from the ship lights.

"No way," Austin said in shock as Pidgeotto didn't evolve until after the Indigo League.

Then again Ash rarely used Pidgeotto in a battle all that much in the anime.

Charmander looked too much in awe to speak while Pikachu was crying to show his support for his newly evolved friend.

In the stands, however, Green was even more petrified by the sheer sight of the huge avian Pokemon.

Austin took out his Pokedex to scan the Pidgeot, something that Gary quickly took notice of. "Toxic!"

"Rino." The Nidorino shot the glob of Poison at the Pidgeot who wasn't used to her new size to dodge effectively, poisoning her.

"You should at least wait until we're done to check the Pokedex." Gary said a 'tsk' in his tone to hide his surprise at what just happened.

Austin knew Gary was right, but he had to see if Pidgeot learned any new moves so he quickly checked only to smile at seeing two.

"Wing Attack!" Pidgeot shot forward a bit awkwardly but managed to score a hit on Nidorino with her glowing wings, knocking the purple Pokemon back-the blow much stronger than if she was a Pidgeotto, the bird wincing as the poison surged through her.

Gary was sweating while trying to come up with a move to counter this new development.

Although he knew his last Pokemon could easily beat this bird, he wanted to save it for his opponent's last Pokemon already knowing who it would be.

But this was showing him that no matter how much he trained he needed to do more if he was ever to become a strong person… He was still too weak despite all of his achievements.

"Venoshock!" Gary called out with Austin looking panicked remembering that move from the game.

Nidorino roared as purple energy began to spin around Pidgeot, pouring into her as the attack was twice as powerful due to the poison.

Knowing he had to get rid of it, Austin quickly called out the next move. "Heat Wave!"

Flames exploded from Pidgeot's wings as she flapped them forward, blasting the poison back as the fire slammed into Nidorino knocking him out, giving her a moment to breathe before Toxic surged through her, taking the last bit of health, knocking her out.

Both trainers recalled their Pokemon with Austin looking at Pidgeot with a proud smile.

She came so far from the Pidgeotto in the forest and she evolved a lot earlier than in the original timeline-.

For a moment Austin wondered what would happen to her after the Indigo League considering he caught Fearow, so that would mean she doesn't need to stay behind.

But he had the battle to finish, so he placed the Pokeball on his belt. "You were amazing." He said knowing Pidgeot heard him from how the ball wiggled a tiny bit.

Looking down, Austin smirked.

"You ready Pikachu?"

"Chu." Pikachu ran out there his cheeks sparking and wincing as Stealth Rock took effect once more.

Gary gave a nod expecting that as he sent his starter out. "Wartortle let's finish this."

"Tle." Wartortle landed on the field with a smirk, his ears alert and his eyes shining in anticipation.

"I figured that we could finish this with the Pokemon we both got from Gramps," Gary said with Austin raising a brow.

"Even if it puts you at a disadvantage?" He asked not showing any signs of underestimating this move as he used that tactic all the time.

Gary just smirked.