15-Mason & Aiden 18+

Mason

Aiden tasted amazing as I kissed and nibbled his skin. He was tugging on my shirt, and I moved back and pulled it over my head. Aiden bit his lip and ran his fingers down my abs. Roman growled at our mate's touch.

He sat up and began pulling his shirt off. I helped him, careful not to bump his cochlear processor. He looked so beautiful underneath me, I couldn't stop myself from dipping down and exploring his body with my mouth. He wasn't as muscular as me, but that only made him sexier. I felt as if I could protect him.

Aiden moaned underneath me as I moved my mouth to his chest and took one of his nipples in my mouth. I sucked and flicked it with my tongue, making him arch his back as he scratched at mine.

I trailed my kisses down his stomach, until I reached the waistband of his pants. I looked up at him and raised one eyebrow, silently asking permission. He quickly nodded and helped me pull his jeans off. I growled seeing his small erection through his underwear.

Aiden hooked his fingers in my waistband, and I quickly removed my own pants. Once I got them off, I hovered over my mate once more. Our hardened shafts rubbed against each other, making me groan and Aiden moan and buck his hips. 

He fisted his hands on my hair and kissed at my neck hungrily. It was difficult to control Roman in that moment as our little mate caused sparks of pleasure on my skin. 

"Please... Please, Mason," Aiden whispered as he looked up at me. I couldn't deny him and quickly flipped him over, making him yelp in surprise. I yanked his underwear off and pulled his hips up.

I grabbed his juicy ass and spread him as I leaned forward and licked a stripe across his hole. Aiden squealed from the feeling, making me want him even more. I reached between his legs and grabbed his small, pink shaft, stroking it gently as I used my other hand to keep him spread for me. 

I leaned forward and licked across his hole once more, growling hungrily. My tongue explored more of him, circling his entrance and dipping in to taste him more.

"Mmm, you taste so good, baby," I groaned as I pulled back just enough to bite his ass cheek gently. Aiden's moan went straight to my groin as I hardened to a painful state. I used my fingers to prep my mate, starting with one. Aiden was already eagerly rocking back on my hand, so I added another.

"Ahh.." Aiden mewled as I stretched him. I added a third finger, earning a higher pitched moan from him that made me incapable of waiting any longer.

I quickly removed my underwear, and pressed my hardened cock against his tight entrance. Pressing in slowly, it was heavenly as his hole swallowed my tip. I looked up to see Aiden fisting the sheets with both hands, whimpering quietly.

"You okay?" I asked before moving any more. Aiden quickly nodded. This was all the encouragement I needed to press into him more, all wet from me eating him out. I let out a deep groan as he stretched around me.

Aiden moaned as he took me so beautifully. I gripped his waist gently and pulled him back on my length. Aiden moaned louder and began to mewl while his body shook from the pleasure of me being so deep in him.

"Yes, Mason, ahh.. Please.." Aiden whimpered quietly. 

I quickly granted his request and began moving in and out of him. Roman pushed a deep growl to the surface as I thrusted into our mate.

"Oh, you're so tight, baby," I whispered to him as my balls began to slap against his skin with each thrust. I reached down and gripped his cock in one hand as I thrusted deeper into him. Aiden yelled out when my large hand held him tightly. I stroked him in time with my thrusts, and he soon came into my hand, twitching and tightening around me as he did. 

Though he came, I didn't stop, and I could tell he was grateful for that. I slammed into him while gripping his waist tightly, only pulling my hand off to slap his juicy ass with my cum covered hand, causing Aiden to yelp.

I quickly pulled out, and immediately heard him whine before I flipped him onto his back and entered him once more. His eyes rolled back as his back arched. 

I gritted my teeth as I thrusted into him, seeing a bulge in his stomach from my cock. I groaned and leaned down, wrapping him in my arms completely as I sank my teeth down into his neck. Aiden yelled out when I marked him, and quickly came, covering both of us in his cum. His hole tightening around me was enough to send me over the edge as I slammed into him balls deep, and began pumping my seed into him. Aiden leaned up and I only felt sparks as he marked my neck while I came. I held him tight in my grasp as I finished, and pulled back to look at him.

Aiden's breathing was labored, his cheeks were flushed, and his entire body was coated in a thin sheen of sweat. I looked down his body, seeing his cum all over his flat stomach, and his now limp little cock.

"Are you alright?" I whispered to him as I moved his unruly curls away from his beautiful face. He smiled up at me sleepily.

"I'm fine," he said with a nod, "I love you so much, Mason."

"I love you too, baby," I whispered as I laid beside him and nursed my mark on his skin with my tongue. Aiden mewled and curled into me as I held him. I looked up and saw the bathroom connected to his bedroom, and decide I would clean us up soon, but not now.

I just wanted to enjoy him.