17-Griff, Rowan & Elle 18+

Griffin

After walking into my bedroom with Rowan and Elle, I threw myself back onto my bed dramatically. The two laughed and sat beside me.

"I'm sorry about... my family," I muttered.

"Don't be silly, Griff. Your parents are sweethearts, and your little sister is so adorable," Elle told me.

"I agree. I expected the Beta to be somewhat intimidating, but he's really nice," Rowan added. I sat up and glanced to my right, at Rowan, and to my left, at Elle. Elle snaked her arms around my waist and peppered small kisses on my neck. As she did this, she extended one hand toward Rowan at my right, who held her hand gently.

"I'm glad they didn't bother you too much," I told both of them as I wrapped my arm around Elle's small waist.

Rowan watched Elle lovingly as she placed her kisses across my neck. Not a hint of jealousy in his eyes, just - love. My relationship with Rowan was progressing, but it wasn't at the place that mine and Elle's was. We had come close to sharing kisses, and even brushed lips a few times, but that was the extent of it. I couldn't be certain exactly what Rowan and Elle had gotten up to when I wasn't around, but I knew it was more than he and I had done. Their closeness was a testimony to that.

I only wished I could be close with Rowan like that. Elle just had this naturally inviting personality that I didn't possess whatsoever.

Elle pulled Rowan forward suddenly, causing his eyes to widen in surprise. He was suddenly inches from my face as I looked at him. Elle continued her kisses as I placed my hand on their joined ones. I looked into his warm, chocolate eyes as they met my own.

Elle moved behind me, turning me slightly toward Rowan as she kissed my neck from behind. Her long, blonde hair fell down my front like a waterfall as she caressed my arms, shoulders, and chest.

I knew, deep down, that if anything would bring Rowan and I closer, it would be Elle.

I could feel his cool, minty breath against my lips as we studied each other. He seemed uncertain. I caressed his cheek, and he leaned in to my touch. Leaning forward, our lips brushed against each other gently.

I took the initiative and pressed my lips against his. I could feel the sparks and goosebumps explode across my skin at the kiss. Moving our lips together, I held back a moan. He tasted so sweet, and felt so soft against me. It made me hungry for more of him.

Elle caught my attention by pulling at the hem of my shirt. I pulled away from Rowan momentarily as I pulled the article of clothing over my head. Elle's hands dove down my chest as Rowan felt my abs. A growl found it's way to the surface from the feeling of my mates' touches.

I couldn't stand it any longer and reached for Rowan's shirt. He happily obliged and helped me remove it. His smooth skin looked so delicious. My hands immediately roamed across his arms, chest, and abs. His deep moan went straight to my crotch, making me harden.

I pulled him closer and trailed kisses down his neck, as Elle had been doing to me. He let out another groan at my attack. I nipped at his neck, Jeong nagging me to mark him already.

I had only marked Elle at this point, and Elle me. From the heat of this encounter, I felt that this might soon change.

"I want you... both of you," Elle's seductive whisper sent tingles down my spine.

She stood from the bed and began discarding her clothing, Rowan and I both in awe at the sight. She pulled us both up, signaling us to follow. Pulling Rowan closer, I trailed my kisses from his neck, to his collarbone, his delicious nipples, all the way to the hem of his pants. I could see the bulge and it pulled a groan from my throat.

After quickly unbuttoning his jeans, I pulled them down. Frustration bubbled in me at the sight of his underwear, so I quickly removed them. His length was mouthwatering. Just barely smaller than my own, but still impressive nonetheless. Rowan soon returned the favor and pulled my jeans and boxers to the floor in one swift movement. My eyes rolled back as he trailed his tongue from the base of my hardened cock, all the way to the tip.

"He tastes good, doesn't he?" Elle murmured as she embraced my naked body. 

"Mmm," Rowan's deep voice rumbled in his chest as he stood and kissed Elle, and then me. 

Elle pulled both of us toward my bed again, pushing Rowan down first. His back pressed against the headboard, and Elle soon straddled his lap, grinding on him gently. I had to keep Jeong from coming to the surface at the sight. Her naked body looked so beautiful enveloped in his. There was only one thing missing; me.

I made my way toward them when Elle looked back at me. On my knees behind her, I kissed my mark on her skin. A light, breathy moan escaped from her luscious lips, and Rowan tightened his grip on her ever so slightly.

Elle reached down and grasped his hardened length, seeming to press it into her folds as she lifted herself slightly, before slowly lowering herself back down. I watched as Rowan's face changed to one of pure bliss once he was surrounded by her. 

I licked my fingers and felt for her tight hole, to prepare her for me. Once on it, I pressed my first finger in, and the second after that. I gently scissored my fingers back and forth to stretch her. Her moans filled the air at my motions. Once I felt she was properly prepared, I pressed my hardened cock against the tight pucker. Slowly, I pressed inward, being swallowed by her bit by bit. She whimpered from me stretching her, and I groaned at her tightness.

Elle began to bounce on both Rowan and I slowly. 

"Mmm... you're taking us so well, baby," Rowan whispered. Elle only mewled in response.

I reached around her and grabbed her breasts as I bucked my hips forward. Rowan leaned down and took one of her nipples in his mouth, groaning at the taste of her as he sucked.

Elle's cries of pleasure got louder as we filled her.

"Oh, fuck, baby. You feel so good," I told her as I began thrusting faster. Rowan also quickened his pace, and she soon came on us. She tightened and squeezed us both as she collapsed forward and sank her teeth into Rowan's neck; marking him. Her breathing was labored as she licked at her mark while she came down from her high. Rowan's eyes rolled back from the feeling as he gritted his teeth and came in her while holding a tight grip on her hips.

I couldn't hold my own climax in at the sight if my two mates reaching theirs right in front of me. Leaning forward, and I thrusted in balls deep, pulling little whimpers from Elle as I bit down on the other side of Rowan's neck while I filled Elle. A deep growl reverberated from Rowan when I marked him.

Pulling back, I looked at them with my half hooded eyes. Rowan was looking up at me lovingly as he recovered from being marked twice. Elle was collapsed on his chest, seeming too tired for words. 

Slowly, I pulled out of her, hearing a quiet little whine. Rowan adjusted her so he could pull out as well. We laid down together, Elle sandwiched in the middle. She still pressed her head against Rowan's chest as I held them both.

"You alright, Elle? Rowan?" I asked them. I could see the tiny nod that Elle gave against Rowan's chest, making me chuckle. Rowan simply grinned and nodded.

I pressed a kiss to the back of Elle's neck, and to Rowan's soft lips before settling down into the bed. I let sleep take me, feeling as whole as ever with my two loves right beside me.