Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Kate's POV

"Do you believe in vampires?" Aria asked, god she was so obsessed. "Vampires don't exist" I said rolling my eyes. "It's just fiction" I said laughing, then I felt something hit me. A pillow.

"Oh it is on!"I said grabbing my pillow. "Bring it!" She said standing on the bed. We started to fight. Then we heard a knock on the door...

We went downstairs on our pjs, bad decision it was freezing. "Omg it's really cold here" she said shaking her head. "I know, it's not so cold normally."

"Who is it" we asked when we got to the main door. No answer "Weird should we open it?" I asked scared, too many horror movies for sure. "Yes open it!!" She whispered/screamed jumping.

Then someone knocked the door again ... Then my iPhone started to sound then Aria's "Omg" we both said unison. We opened the text.

"Open the door love, I have a nice surprise-A" the same text was in Aria'a phone "Oh god, like in PLL" pretty little liars was our favourite show ever.

I opened the door... "Boo!!!" someone screamed "AAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!" We screamed, then the person started to laugh..... My brother.

"James!!! You almost gave us a heart attack!!" I said putting my hand in my chest, the beat of my heart was really fast then started to get slower until it reached the normal rhythm.

"Hey you girls look nice in your pjs." Said Luke. James is 21, Luke is James' best friend since we moved to Bath 10 years ago, we used to live in York but I can't remember how it was to live there I was 8 years old when we moved.

"Kate? Katy? Hello? Earth to Kate!!" Aria said snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Umm I spaced out?" I asked, this happens when I think to hard.

"Yep, lets watch a movie" she said running to our room. She looked at the movies and chose..'Dracula'.

"Are you sure you want to watch it?" I asked looking down, she was brave and smart but really naive, I on the other hand get scare really easy and I'm more artsy than smart.

"C'mon I will protect you and you said vampires don't exist right?" she said with a smirk. "Alright, go make popcorn before I change my mind"with that she ran into the kitchen.

Yeah vampires don't exist...right?

~~~

Next Morning aka: Work

"Wake up sunshine" Aria said excitedly "ugh. no. I. hate. Mondays. kill. me. I'm. not going." I was referring to our job we work together at a ballet school.

The classes start at the afternoon, but we need to take some classes in the morning to warm up and prepare everything.

I teach 5-6 years old and 11-12 year olds. Aria gets 3-4 years old and 13-14 year olds. We love our kids.

"Ah c'mon i'll take you to Starbucks" she said smiling. "Ok, hey those are my boots!" I said pointing to the uggs she was wearing "Guilty, now get ready I'm hungry!!" She said while combing her chocolate colour hair.

~~

We were leaving the Starbucks when I saw these guy staring at me weirdly, he had blue eyes with a deep blood red border, brown hair, and a pale face.

When our eyes met he didn't turn and pretend he wasn't staring he just continue staring me, like if he wasn't ashamed his gaze was getting more intense.

So I turned "What was that?" Aria asked as creep out as I was. "I don't know, lets just leave" I shrugged.

Louis' POV