Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Louis' POV

I could be like this forever, Kate sleeping peacefully, cuddling to my side, but I can't right now. I carefully got out of bed, and left.

I ran vampire speed to our old house in Bath, as soon as I got there I went straight into Harry's room. It doesn't matter how many times I go there it still hurts like hell.

I sat on the bed and grabbed the beanie that was still on the floor, I remembering gave him that beanie for Christmas 2 years before I met Kate. "Damn it Harry, I miss you, you curly haired bastard!" tears trying to fall.

"I found her, Kate. It was hard but I did it, she forgave me for everything. She's amazing and so beautiful man I can't believe she's mine, I'm so lucky, we're getting married. The only thing missing is you. Don't get me wrong I miss everyone but... I guess you charmed me with your curls, haha."

"I guess I need to go, Kate's asleep and I want to be there when she wakes up, see you next week"

---------------

"Wake up beautiful!" I said cheerfully, I need to be careful Kate's really not a morning person. "Shut the fuck up Louis and let me sleep,".

"C'mon babe it's almost noon" and...nothing, is it weird that I fall in love with her a little more everyday? I mean just look at her.

"Kate, Kate, Kate"

"Louis could you please fuck off" She's going to kill me. I grabbed her by the waist, threw her over my shoulder and started running. "Louis put me down I'm serious" she said kicking and moving.

"Louis if you don't put me down I WILL KILL YOU AND SACRIFICE YOU TO SATAN MYSELF!" I giggled like a teenage girl. The things she makes me feel.

I finally put her down on the couch and the view made me melt, her brunette hair was falling messily, her eyes a little closed due to the fact she just woke up and her lips in a pout making her look oh so adorable.

"You wouldn't kill your almost husband would you?" her eyes softened and a warm smile appeared showing a little dimple. "No, I wouldn't" I kissed her, no tongue, just a simple passionated kiss.

"I race you to the lake." she said a smirk all over her face. I could definitely get used to this.

_____

Author Note:

Im sorry I know I need to update more I'm so terribly sorry my family is with me and my brother is going back to Canada soon so I want to spend as much time as I can with him, but please forgive me.

I love you, and don't be shy! you can always message me I will reply always love you babes~Cat