Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Kate's POV

"God I've got no single thing to wear!!!" I screamed in frustration while waking in circles in front of my bed. "And how am I supposed to know if casual or formal wear?" I asked again when aria let out a groan in annoyance. "Just text him!! God.."she said harshly. "Great idea babe."

To: Louis

Casual or formal?

After I send it my phone instantly buzzed as if he was waiting for me to text him.

From: Louis

Casual, I bet you'll look as beautiful as always.

"Awww!!" Said aria looking at my phone. "Shut up" I said as I punched playfully her arm. "Ouch... someone is nervous...but don't worry I've got the perfect thing to wear." She said and then ran through the door.

She came back with the perfect outfit:

A white Abercrombie dress, a jean jacket and navy toms. Asdfghjkl... "Oh mi god that's perfect!!!" I said while jumping excitedly. "I know, that's my fav. dress so don't spill your drink, all right now go change and I'll do your hair and make up." She said patting my shoulder.

When I came out she gave an approving nod and made me sit. She applied mascara, lipstick, a bit of foundation and light purple eye shadow. Then she started to comb my hair and do god knows what with it. "Are we done yet?" I asked moving my head a bit. "Don't move your going to ruin it!!!" She said dramatically. "Ok.ok.sorry..." Ugh this is taking too long.

When she was done she held the mirror in front of me. We had a huge mirror but didn't know we're to place it so we just held it in front of each other.

I gasped when I looked at myself. I hair was in a bun but not the one we use in ballet or a messy one it was perfectly made without a hair out of place but not all arranged and fancy it was just perfect. But before I could thank her, we heard a knock on the door.

I took a few deep breathes and opened the door. There was Louis with his hairs in a perfect quiff, wearing a striped sweater, red jeans and white converse.

He gasped his eyes shinning. "You look stunning!" He said and gave me a peck on the cheek. Which sent a million butterflies to my tummy.

"Thank you, what movie are we watching?" I asked, he took my hand and guided me towards his car. "I don't know, what do you want to watch?" He opened the door, like a gentleman should. "Thank you, hmmm... why don't we watch the host? Or G.I Joe?"

He raised an eyebrow. "You a ballerina want to watch G.I Joe?"

"Umm... yeah, problem?" I answered sassily. "Nope sorry, let's watch that one." He shook his head and went to his seat with a huge grin.

Then I noticed something on his neck. It was like a scar. "Hey Lou what's that on your neck?" I asked pointing to his neck, his smile disappeared. "Umm. No-nothing, is just a-a sc-scar from a long time ago, lets just change the subject." He stuttered and chuckled nervously. I'm going to let it go...for now.

"The movie was awesome!! I loved it!!" I said excitedly while holding onto Louis' arm. "Glad you like it. I'm having so much fun... I don't want it to end...but I've got to go, it's getting late." He said sadly, his eyes were now a bit red instead of the deep blue they were at the beginning.

"Ok, bye." Our faces were getting closer out lips almost touching then he closed his eyes and took a step back.

He kissed my forehead and got back into his car. Louis acted weird after I asked him about that scar it looked familiar, but why?

Monster (Louis Tomlinson fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara