Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kate's POV

You think my lovely story ends like that well you are really wrong darling things got fucked up and I need sitting on my couch crying whilst listening to the constant shouting from outside my apartment. "KATE I'M SO SORRY PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!!!"That's Louis you see things started to go wrong about 2 months after I became a vampire, today is my 5 months anniversary yupi!!!(note the sarcasm).

~~~Flashback~~~

Louis where are you?" I asked. He was nowhere to be found until I heard "FUCK MELISSA YOU'RE SO HOT!!" I ran upstairs to find Louis naked on the bed with a blonde giving him a blow job. "Kate? Wh-what are you doing here?" He asked nervously. I ran, I ran as far away as I could, I knew there was something wrong, Louis had been distant for a month now but I never thought he would cheat on me!!

"Kate! Kate!" I heard from behind he was really close. "Leave me fucking alone!! Don't you fucking get it!! I gave you my everything and you go and fucking cheat on me!!!?? I am done with you now leave and go fuck that bitch! You know you really got me believing that you loved me but it was all a game for you!!" I ran again leaving him behind.

~~End of Flashback~~

The memory brought tears to my eyes here we go again... "Kate I know you're in there please open the door." God he doesn't give up does he? "Just leave!! You have done enough!" The temptation of opening the door is so big it brakes me to hear him so sad and heartbroken.

"I'm not leaving until you open the door!" He says as I go to the door. I open it to find a pale Louis' with red puffy eyes. "I'm so sorry babe" he says as he hugs me. I take a step back, making the smile disappear.

"Look Louis, I forgive you but I just can't forget. Every time I see you it breaks my heart because instead of remembering all our happy times I remember you fucking Melanie." I said feeling my heart break in a million pieces. Tears were falling down Louis' eyes.

"Please don't leave me...please please I need you, I can't live without you." He begged trying to hug me once more, I took a step back I wish I could hug him and make him feel better but I can't I just can't. "I'm sorry Lou, I love you I always will but I can't do this." I closed the door and started packing my stuff. I can't live here anymore.

Suddenly a really loud noise was heard at the living room. I ran to see what was going on and there was Louis, with a sad expression then his eyes turned to the bag I was holding and his eyes changed they were darker. "You can leave but just now that if you get on a plane I'll get on that fucking plane as well you can go to the North Pole and I'll follow you. Cause I'm never ever giving up." He said getting closer I was frozen I couldn't move.

His features changed again now he looked heartbroken he fell on his knees and took my hand. "Please, please don't leave me, I'm sorry I'm sorry." He repeated over and over again kissing my hand every now and then. I just couldn't do this anymore.

"It's alright Lou it's alright I'm not leaving I'm staying here with you." I hugged him and he hold me like a little child after a nightmare. "I don't deserve you." He said between sobs.

"Don't say that now c'mon lets get some rest." I took him to bed and sang quietly whilst playing with his hair.

After he fall asleep I went for my bag and grabbed the note I wrote and left it besides the bed.

Louis' POV

I opened my eyes to find a cold bed with a not besides me. I opened it I instantly recognise the hand writing as Kate's.

Louis, I love you so much it hurts but I just can't do this anymore please don't hate me for doing this and please remember all the fun we had together and one day you'll find the perfect girl and you'll get married, I love you Louis and I'll never forget you~Kate

Ps. Don't look for me cause you won't find me.

"But you are the perfect girl" I mumbled quietly feeling the tears falling from my eyes. Brilliant Louis you lost the girl of your dreams you ruined it you had everything you could ask for and you fucking cheat on her now she will never come back. Stop it Louis, you will get her back you just need to find her.

Kate's POV

I hate this, I hate that, the fuck are you, the fuck is that? What am I supposed to do? Since I left Louis nothing seems to make me happy my routine is wake up, hunt, sleep, wake up, cry, listen to sad songs, work, cry, hunt and sleep.

Yep, I'm that fucked up I left everything behind me in Bath now I live in Edinburgh if you were wondering. I work at a ballet shop, it's the only part of my day that makes me happy, I love watching all those kids with hopes of becoming the biggest ballerinas ever.

Well I was with my 'boy-toy' he was this guy named Stan I was with him whenever I felt lonely, I'm a slot big deal. Oh and yes he is a vampire.

*Ding, dong* my door.

God who the fuck is it?! I'm such a lady as you can see. It's been a year since the last time I saw Louis and I'm not that little innocent girl I was. *Ding, dong! Ding dong!* god!!

"What the hell do you..." Oh sweet Mary, Jesus Christ of everything holy what is he doing here.

"Nice to see you too Kate." HE said with his big blue eyes looking straight into mine. He looked angry and surprised. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I asked tears threatening to escape my eyes and my lips burning with the desire of touching his.

"Who the fuck is him?" He asked getting closer to Stan he looked frighten. "He's Stan." "Leave you asshole if I ever see you again I will ducking kill you understand?" Stan nodded and left. Now Louis was just angry.

"You thought I would give up, didn't you? I told you I would follow you no matter where you go." He said taking a step closer causing me to take a step back. He looked different, darker. "Why did you left?" He asked stepping even closer I couldn't go away I was being pressed against a wall.

So I looked down avoiding his gaze. "Answer me...FUCKING ANSWER ME KATE!!!" His body was a few inches away from mine. "Cause you cheated on me..." Bullshit I left cause I was afraid that if I didn't leave he would. "That's not true Kate and we both know it, look at me when I'm talking damn it!" I'm officially scared.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Please leave." I whispered with all the strength I had. "Tell me you don't love me, tell me that you don't want to be with me tell me you want to be with Steve Stan or whatever his name is and I will leave." I remained silent. "That's what I thought." His lips crashed into mine, making my mouth burn, I haven't felt this way since the last time I saw him.

He started to suck my neck right where the scar was. A soft moan escaped my lips. "You're my bitch and no one else's got it?" He said firmly. I just nodded. He kissed me again his hands massaging my inner thighs. "Jump" he ordered I did as told and he carried me to my room. "I love you" I whispered softly. "You have no idea of how long I've wanted to hear that."

____________________________________________________

Author Note:

Hi guys! This is really different and I really hope you guys like it as much as I do, I just thought the story needed like a huge twist. Please comment I love to hear what you think and please inbox me I will always reply. Oh and thank you 1k+ reads that's huge!! Sorry for my spelling, grammar or whatever. Please follow, comment, vote or inbox me! Love you guys!~Cat