Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Louis' POV.

I walked into the living room like a zombie everyone was there-Zayn, Perrie, Niall, Alyssa, Liam, Danielle, Harry and Cossette- except Kate, no it was all a dream an awful yet beautiful dream. A knock on the door distracted me "Louis could you please open?" Asked Danielle so sweetly oh how I've missed her. "Sure dani" I opened the door and Aria was there.

"What the hell do you-" she cut me mid sentence by putting a piece of clothing over my nose and mouth I couldn't recognize the smell but everything started to get blurry and dizzy. I blacked out...

I opened my eyes to a complete mess, blood was everywhere and everyone was gone, the couch was broken like if someone ripped it open, the table on the floor and a note attached to it

Louis:

Hello I told you I would get my revenge and I never ever lie, say bye to your friends oops! you can't because they're dead lots of love.

Aria

I ran out of the house into the woods I ran and ran until I found them on the ground blood all over them the scene was horrible, the bodies were ripped open from the chest they looked so lifeless but what killed me the most was Harry.

He was still alive he had been stabbed multiple times, I ran towards him when I got to him I kneeled letting the tears fall "you're going to be alright, please don't leave me Harry" I said hugging him but giving a fuck about the blood.

"We both know that's not true Boobear,I'm going to die but it's ok because I had the best damn life someone could ask for, I had the best friend ever someone I could count on and the best girlfriend as well know I love you we all do I want you to know that" he said crying as well.

"I love you Harry, I love you so so much you were not only my best friend but my brother and I want you to know that, you were the best thing that ever happened to me you gave me strength and even when you mocked me I know I could tell you everything, I honestly don't know how I'm going to live without you please don't leave me Harry" he closed his eyes,

"don't you dare leaving me styles!! Don't you fucking dare!! " I was angry but then I got sad "please don't leave me Harry please please please don't leave me! First Kate now you? No I can't do this I can't Harry please please please"

"Bye Louis I'm sorry, I love you, but you need to find Kate do it for me" and with that he left me alone "noooo!! No no no no no no no!! I ran away until I got to our special place it was just an old oak tree but we used to come here everyday before we met the other boys.

I punched everything, I broke every single thing I continued punching and breaking everything, but then I felt empty and sad and started crying again this can't be happening "I will find Kate Harry, I will do it for you"

~~~~~

I woke up in Kate's bed it was a dream a horrid dream, well a flashback, I felt hot tears falling from my eyes, it was my fault my fault alone. "Louis are you ok?" Kate said sitting while rubbing her eyes. I hugged her, I needed to hug her.

"I never told you what happened to them, you need to know" I said preparing to tell her everything.

~~~~~

She was now crying I decided not to tell her how they died it was better that way, "it's not your fault Louis, is no one but Aria's" she said giving me a hug "I promise you that I won't let this happen to you, I swear to god that this will not happen ever"

"She will not take you away like the others I will protect you, I will keep you safe even if it means my own dead" I said kissing her first sweetly but then it began to be more needy.

"I love you" she said making me feel like a stupid hormonal teenage girl "I love you too"

"Now go to bed, it's going to be a long day tomorrow" and with that we fell asleep. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author Note:

You finally know what happened to the others now after this book ends I will make a sequel that will be about what happened the year Kate was gone it will be Harry's POV and only Harry's it will show you everything with details if you have any idea of a good name for it I'm fully open to options, oh and 6k+ reads!! Omg guys you're awesome I love you all~Cat