Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Louis' POV

Soft snores were escaping the mouth of my sleeping beauty. Notes and lyrics were invading my brain I always heard the same melodies when I was with her. I started to play my imaginary guitar whilst singing in my head. 'Truly madly deeply I am, foolishly completely falling...' This melody played in repeat in my head.

"That's beautiful, what are you singing?" Kate said eyes still closed. "I don't know, is just a melody that repeats itself whenever I'm with you..." I replied stroking her head, she got closer to me, not a great idea my throat was starting to burn, but I loved the sensation of her soft warm body pressed into my cold rough one.

"I love it when you sing, is like an angel singing just for me..." She said smiling sweetly. "I'm no angel, but I do sing for you, and every song I write is inspired on you." I said kissing her head. Ok I can't handle this anymore I need to hunt. "Babe, I'm so sorry but I'm thirsty..." She looked terrified as if I was going to kill her, shit she misunderstood. "No! I didn't mean like eating you!! I mean going to hunt! Do you want me to take you to my place? We've got some blood there..." She relaxed.

"I'm sorry..." She muttered. "Yes I would love yo go with you..." Then she made a frown and touched her head, oh now I remember what I needed to discuss with her. "What happened with your head" I said sitting. "Well... *sigh* when I found out you were a vampire... I kind of fainted and fell into my table..." She blushed and scratched the back of her neck.

"Oh alright then, lets go but first I've got to tell you that I don't live alone. I live with some friends, they're vampires too, but you'll love them." I said with a reassuring smile. "Now lets go."

Kate's POV

We arrived at louis' and I had to admit I truly was nervous. We were holding hands, I couldn't help but to look at our hands I still can't believe this is happening. When we got to the door a beautiful girl with pink hair and blue eyes opened the door. "Hi, I'm Perrie!! You most be Kate louis' girl!! Is a pleasure to meet you!!" She said and gave me a big hug.

"Come in!" She said holding my free hand. "This is Zayn, Liam, Niall, Cosette, Alyssa, Harry and Danielle." They all said hi and gave me a hug, but the one I really noticed was niall's that was a great hug. "Boobear!! You finally let us know her!!" Harry said, Louis' face turned red I laughed at his cute nick name.

"Aww! That's so cute!" I said picking his cheek. He shrugged and then wink, what was that wink for? "Want to see my room?" He whispered brushing his lips against my ear. "Sure" I stuttered.

His room was at the last floor. When we got there I gasped. It was huge and the room was full of windows. There was a black piano at a corner with a guitar near it and a bunch of music sheets all over the piano, some of them were handwritten. Then at the other corner there were like a hundred CDs. In the back there was a bed and a tv in front of it.

"Like it?" He asked awkwardly. "Yeah, is gorgeous, you have so many music!" I said going throw all the CDs. Then I went to the piano and started to play. "You play piano?" He asked smirking. "Yeah, I love music as much as I love to dance." I said motioning him to sit next to me.

He grabbed the guitar and started to play the melody he was singing earlier. Then he started to sing. 'Am I asleep am I awake or somewhere in between I can't believe that you are here laying next to me...' The song continued and I felt the tears in my eyes, he wiped the tears with his thumb when he finished he told me.

"This one I wrote it when we 1st met..I wrote it for you though I didn't realised it until yesterday." He said strumming on his guitar. "It's beautiful, I-I can't find words to describe how much I love it, thank you." I said hugging him tight, I can't believe how hard I'm falling for this guy.

I would give my life for him, it was such a strong and powerful feeling. He took me be surprise and kissed me. Of course I kissed back with my heart pounding hardly against my chest. "Hey lou, sorry to interrupt but are you playing soccer with us?" Someone asked I didn't even bothered to look I just groan in annoyance.

I kissed him again. "Kate, I shouldn't..." He said separating from me. "Please, please, please" I said kissing his hand softly, then his scar on the neck which made a soft moan escape his lips. My lips moved to his. And pressed gently against his, he applied a little more pressure to our kiss, his lips traveled to my jaw line then to my neck I felt something shark starting to penetrate my skin. He got stiff and separated suddenly.

When he looked up his eyes were red. "I can't loose control when I'm with you" he said looking down. "I'm sorry...I promise I'll never hurt you." He said taking small steps to we're I was lying. I touched my neck, there was no trace of blood just a red mark.

"It's ok lou, it's ok." He looked like about to cry. "No it's not alright!!! I could've kill you!! It's not right!! I'm such a disgusting and awful monster!!! I don't deserve you..." he laid on his knees sobs sounding but no tears were falling.

I hesitated before I placed my arm around him. "Shhh, don't worry I'm here, everything is going to be just fine..." I said stroking his hair. "Please don't leave me..." Another wave of sobs started to sound.

I couldn't handle it anymore my sweet angle was crying and it was all my fault. "Don't cry, angel don't cry..." I said my voice braking several times. "I'm no angel if something I'm a demon..." He said with his stunning blue eyes looking so sadly it made more tears fall.

"You are an angel at least my angel." I hugged him tight never wanting to let go. I started to sing, to calm him a bit but he ended up asleep his head on my lap. Is that even possible, I mean can vampires sleep? I guess they can... I started to play with his brown hair, studying every feature of his face.

How was it possible for someone to be that perfect? Then i realised the truth, in 50 years I will be an old lady and he will be the perfect Louis I know. He will leave me for someone prettier, someone better. The thought go Louis with someone else burned. But if he falls in love with someone else I will let him go because I want him to be happy.

"Babe are you ok?" A sleepy Louis asked, I didn't notice the tears that had left my eyes. "Yeah, are you feeling better?" I asked still playing with his hair. He moaned, "you like that don't you?" I said with a deep chuckle, he just nodded and closed his eyes. "Louis, I'm hungry." I said kissing his nose.

"Umm...I don't have food here, where do you want to eat?" He asked looking at my green eyes. "Umm...tacos?" I said standing up with Louis help. Then he tossed me over his shoulder. And started to run like a maniac.

"Louis. Stop. Im. Going. To. Pee. Myself!!" I was laughing so much that my stomach hurt. "Eww!!! I don't wan girl pee all over my jacket!!" He said putted me down. "Thank you 'boobear' !!" I said laughing again.

"You did not." He said taking a step closer. "Umm yes I did." I said challenging him. He had an evil grin spread all over his face. Suddenly I was on the floor, Louis on top of me tickling my sides. "Ok. Ok I'm sorry!!" I said laughing, why am I so ticklish!?

"You are now my peasant..." He said raising his eyebrows. "I'm sorry but I'm the queen and you're the peasant" I said snapping my fingers in a 'z' shape.

"Lets get you something to eat my queen" he said intertwining our arms. Like in Jane Austen movies. "Do you have any superpowers?" I asked Louis on the way towards a Italian caffè. "Yes kind of." He said simply.

"I am super fast, strong and hot. Also I can read people's mind. I never do it though, I mean your mind is a personal stuff no one should be aloud to see." He said shrugging.

I thought about it, if he can read minds why didn't he read it instead of asking me. "Why didn't you just read my mind?" I asked I just couldn't understand. "Well, the thing is I can't actually read your mind, I tried but I can't us like blocked..." He said a frustrated look on his face.

"Lets try it... I will think of something and you'll try to read it." Ok here I go umm...I don't know...

Penis? His face didn't changed he couldn't read me. Lets try again.

Oh Louis you're so hot!! His face was the same. Oh this will be fun.

A/N

Sorry if its short I'm just to exited tomorrow I'll go to my first 1d concert ever!!! Omg !!! So yeah sorry kisses~ Cat