Chapter 7

.Chapter 7

Kate's POV

"Everything is going to be alright" Louis said quietly, I just couldn't believe does words I want more than anything I really do but I just can't, Why is she doing this. I thought we were bff's!" I cried into Louis' chest, he remained silent of course he didn't had the answer and he wouldn't lie to me. Back to Aria there was something weird about her well besides the obvious thing, there was something else she looked...different?

She was paler than usual, and her eyes had a weird border...a red border. Is this actually happening? She calls my sweet angel disgusting monster when she's one of them! "That bitch!" My sudden comment made Louis smirk. "She calls you monster when she's a vampire!" Louis' smile dropped.

"You noticed it as well" he said letting go of my embrace. "Is there a vampire police or something?, I mean if there is we can maybe tell them about it?" He smiled a sad smile. "No, not really but even if there was they would kill me not her" he explained the weird looking smile still on his features.

"Why?, you're not the one trying to kill everybody." His smile disappeared completely.

"Maybe I am, I'm in love with a human I told everything about us to a human, if there were laws then I would be a criminal, because that would be the 1 and only law." He explained getting closer until his lips were brushing against my ear. "But it would be definitely worthy." He whispered.

He kissed me like if it was going to be the last kiss ever like I was going to disappear. I kissed back with my heart. I don't care if Aria comes back and kills me I don't regret anything I prefer to die than to live without him. The kiss was getting heated and he started to separate.

"Please stop Kate I don't know if I can contain any longer."his eyes were blue so he wasn't thirsty. "Please don't stop, please I need you. I-I want you more than anything I've ever wanted." I stuttered kissing his neck and then moved my lips to his jaw. He moaned.

"You little teaser." He kissed my lips then my neck, he started to move leaving a wet line behind his lips. "Make me like you. We'll be unstoppable, you will stop worrying about hurting me and-and we'll be together forever." He looked up a sad expression showing on his amazing face. "You don't want that" he mumbled. "Look at me. Yes I do, I really want to." He was getting teary.

"Are you sure?, it might hurt a lot and you can't have kids. And..."I kissed him on the nose it was a sweet kiss. "Yes I am." I said, I am sure I want this cause all I want is Louis forever and always and if the way I'm getting him is by being a vampire I will be a vampire.

He sighed. "Lay down, and close your eyes." I did as I was told. He started kissing my neck softly until I felt something sharp. I gasped it hurts it really does but I don't want to make this harder for him. The pain got bigger and harder to handle until I couldn't control my body at all. It moved helplessly until everything went black...

~~~

A million images of my whole life passed on replay. My 6 birthday on london, my first trip to Paris but the clearer image was the day when I first met Louis. I remembered those cold blue eyes staring deeply at me.

Then when we first ate together basically all my memories with Louis. Then a memory I didn't recognise we'll I did but it was different like if I wasn't the one thinking about it. Because it wasn't mine it was Louis'.

~~~~Memory~~~

Where is Harry he was here like 5 sec. ago. I turned around to find a beautiful girl laughing at god know what, her long brunette hair in a puny tail she had tights and a loose long sleeve shirt and a bag.

"....ballet class." said the girl next to her. Huh? She's a ballerina, she turned around her green eyes looking at mine I felt something click a connection.

A weird feeling was drowning me, it wasn't the usual burning thirst it was different... Then she turned around a scared look on her face.  

I scare her? Of course I do I'm a disgusting monster, a bloodsucker, a vampire.

~~~End of memory ~~

Suddenly everything was brighter and clearer. I could see every single thing and hear everything. It was beautiful, I was on a meadow. I heard a beautiful laugh I would recognise everywhere it was my angels laugh. I turned around to see him getting closer and closer. Then he stopped dead on his tracks.

He had a scared expression on his face. I turned around and there it was aria with a smirk all over her face.

"Missed me?" She said then tackled me and started biting me, everything hurts specially my neck. I was screaming Louis came and helped aria. What the fuck?! Why isn't he helping me?

"Kate. Kate? Wake up darling." I could hear faintly I opened my eyes. I was on the same meadow the grass around me was full of fresh blood then I touched my neck I had 2 holes on it. I smiled at my angel's worried face.

"I'm ok, I really am." I said looking sweetly at him.

"Now you don't have to worry about hurting me." I whispered my lips brushing against his ear.

In that instant his lips connected with mine, I waited for the instant increasing of my heart beat but I heard nothing...should I worry?, of corse not I'm a vampire I reminded myself. I'm a vampire I like the sound of that.

A/N: guys I won't be able to update for a while cause I have my ballet and my cello (an instrument) exam coming soon so I'm practicing like crazy love you as always~Cat