Chapter 10

A/N:

Hi guys I'm back I will continue to post because I left you on an awful place and that feels just wrong. Now I want to dedicate this chapter to @Dina_Horan and @DirectionerGal1234 because they helped me a lot love you guys!~Cat

Chapter 10

Louis' POV

I am going to do it I will tell her the whole truth, I'm going to break her heart, and mine because it's, all my fault everything that happened that summer was my fault.

"Kate they are..." "Hi Kate!" Ok, who the fuck interrupted me. I opened my eyes to watch the person I hate the most ever: Steve Stan or whatever his name is.

~~~|Flashback|~~~~~~~

I'm here after all this time I'm finally here, I found her. Kate is here I just hope she loves me still. "Oh Stan, that feels just great" it's her I could recognise her voice everywhere but then the reality if her words hit me. She's with another guy a thousand of emotions started to grow strong, I couldn't name them I just now they were strong, bitter, cold and they made me feel hollow. I could only recognise 1 feeling...Anger the only feeling I know since she left.

But I can't get mad at her she has the right to be happy. What if he makes her happy? What if he loves her more than I do? Ok that's simply impossible. What if he treats her better? What if he makes her feel like the only one? What if...

"Oh Louis!" Asdfghjkl did she just said Louis omfg I feel like a stupid teenager girl but she said my name not Steve Stan' s or whatever, is this even real am I going crazy? This feels so great I still have a shot, hope started to spread through my whole body. But that's enough I'm coming in...

~~~~~~|End of flashback|~~~~

"Look you little shit, I don't give a damn about you but I do give a damn about what I told you yesterday that if I ever see you again I will kill you..now what part did you song understand?" And her was boiling inside me, I couldn't help it I punched him hard in the jaw.

Before I realised what i was doing, the guy was on the hard ground then I remembered the girl I was with and turned around. She looked scared, but I'm not going to hurt her she knows that right? Then I took a step forward "Kate I'm sorry if I scared you" she took a step back shaking her head.

I took another step forward and she went back. She was looking at me in disbelief, that's when I noticed the red mark on her skin... I hurt her.

"Kate I'm so-" I started quietly "I don't give a shit about what you have to say you hurt me, you're a monster."

My knees failed and I was left in the ground I wasn't crying I didn't had the strength I was just mumbling over and over again "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" my head testing on my knees. I felt her getting closer. I looked up to touch her cheek and she moved.

Brilliant Louis you hurt the most precious and amazing thing in your life again. "Please don't leave me, please, I love you" I said again as a whisper. "It's ok Louis, it's ok." That only made me now fully cry and by that I mean subbing and hiccuping and everything.

"I'm so sorry, I won't ever touch you again ever ever ever!" I said still crying a little. "Louis you realise that you told me you love me moments ago?" She said smiling warmly making her eyes shine. "Yes I do"

"You do realise or you do love me?" She said still smiling making me feel like a stupid teenager again. "I do realise what I said" her smile disappeared, I got closer so my lips were brushing against her ear "and I do love you" I whispered softly.

"More than that stupid twat whatever his name is." I said making her chuckle a bit. "But the real question is, do you love me?" I felt electricity go through my body when she touched my chin lightly and turned it so I was looking at her beautiful green eyes.

"More than I love my life" and then we kissed, it was a sweet kiss making all my body tingle, it felt amazing yet scary, what if it happens to her what happened to the others?