Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Louis' POV

Someone opened the door, I recognised her as Aria she looked scared but angry. Why?"What the hell are you doing!!??' She screamed to my poor Kate. "What are you talking about?" She whispered her voice was terrified. "You're in the arms of a fucking, disgusting monster!!!!, he could just bite you while you sleep!!" She started to throw me garlic.

"Ok ouch.1 Why would I kill the best thing that ever happened to me, 2 why the hell are you throwing me garlic I mean I'm not going to melt!!, and 3 don't you fucking talk to Kate like that!" I said standing and stepping closer to her, she seemed terrified.

I sighed."I'm sorry ok, I didn't mean to scare you. Relax I'm not going to hurt you." I sighed again "Bye Kate see you soon."

I grabbed my coat and headed to the door."Wait, don't go. Kate said walking towards me. She stopped a few inches before our bodies touch, she then turned around.

"Aria, don't you dear call my boyfriend monster, he's not a monster at all he's the exact opposite. Now if you're not going to apology then leave cause I don't want you to be here if you don't respect him." Kate said fiercely to aria my heart melted at the way she called me boyfriend.

Aria stared in disbelief. "Fine then stay with your disgusting monster." She said. Kate sniffed "don't call him like that it hurts him!! Can't you see!! He's not hurting you cause he knows what you mean to me!! She said tears spilling from her eyes. Aria left.

"No Kate she's right I'm a monster and I should just leave."

I kissed her forehead and started to turn but she grabbed my arm. "You're not a monster she's the monster. Now come with me it's cold and I'm tired." She laid on the bed with my head on her stomach and started to play with my hair. A soft moan escaped my lips, she giggled.

You like that? I just nodded and closed my eyes I swear I could just stay like this forever. "If you're a monster then I want to be one too" she whispered on my ear. I was tired to say anything so I just shook my head. Sometimes I think she's absolutely insane.

~~~~~A few weeks later~~~~~~~

"C'mon Louis !!!! Please !!!' Kate said punching playfully my back. 'Never!!!" I continued running. I will do whatever you want!! She said laughing. "Ok" I let her go. "You need to give me my cookie." I said with a smirk. She started running. "Never the cookie's mine!!" She screamed. Suddenly she stopped and ate the cookie.

I dramatically gasped. "How dare you!!" I faked cry and then I lost it and started to laugh. This had been the most wonderful weeks ever. She came and laughed with me. Her eyes were shining, 'I love it when you laugh" she said stroking my cheek.

"I love you Kate Summers, I love your freckles, your dimples, you smile, your tiny little hands, the way you dance or when you sing." I said then I kissed her.

I remembered the first time I heard her sing I was playing my piano and she joined singing with me, it was 2 weeks ago. She had the voice of an angel. How can I be so lucky? I got back into the real world and saw Kate standing in front of me.

'What the hell do you want?" She said harshly to the person she was talking to, it was aria. "I'm just here to tell you that I'm leaving bitches!, but don't worry I'll be back soon and you'll pay, I swear to god you'll pay. And you know I never brake promises." She smirked. I got in front of Kate.

"Just fucking leave!" I said and she ran away deep into the forest.

I turned around to see a very pale Kate."she never does..." She wasn't really paying attention. "She never does what?" I asked confused. "She never brakes promises." "I'm sure she was bluffing, she's just a little angry it will get better."

I don't really believe it but anyway I really hope she does. "She's a monster!!! A monster!! She can't take me away from you!" She was shaking so hard it was hard to hold her. "Hush, hush, it's alright now." I stroked her hair.

A/N:

It was longer but anyway that's what I could remember... Love you guys~Cat