Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Kate's POV

"What are you doing?" Louis asked as he entered the room. I instantly looked up at him with a smile. "I'm reading," I closed the book and stand up.

I walked till I was inches away from his body. "Why? do you have plans?" i asked getting even closer. "Actually I do, go get ready and Happy Anniversary" he said giving me a kiss. I knew he wouldn't forget.

I giggled and smiled at him "Happy anniversary baby" and went upstairs I had everything ready. I grabbed the navy strapless dress I bought recently and put it on.

I decided to curl my hair and put on some makeup. I decided for smokey eyes, pink lipstick and brown eyeliner and mascara. When I got down stairs I saw a really handsome Louis on a suit.

"You look beautiful" he said kissing my hand. "You look awful!" his eyes widened and he stared at the ground. "I'm kidding baby you look amazingly handsome" I said kissing his cheek. "I need more than just a kiss on the cheek to forgive you." he said a smirk plastered on his face.

I kissed him on the lips, he grabbed my waist as my fingered played with his hair. "That's better, now lets go" he said leading me towards the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked getting inpatient we've been driving for ages! "It's a surprise" I crossed my arms and pouted like a baby. "You may as well sleep because this is going to be a long way" he smiled still looking at the road i groaned but followed his advice.

"Wake up baby" I heard Louis whisper softly. Excitement ran through my body, as I unbuckled my seat belt. Louis opened the door and I got out of the car. "Where are we?" I asked, the place looked familiar but I don't know from where.

It was a beautiful meadow, and you could hear water run nearby. At the centre there was a table with candles. "Omg Louis" I said turning around and kissing him, "do you like it?" he asked still not letting me go.

"I love it" I said hugging him with all the strength I have. "Do you know why I chose this place?" he asked, I shook my head as a response. "Well, when I first saw you I couldn't get you out if my mind so I followed your smell and it lead me to a ballet studio, now if you walk a little bit more to the right, you can see that ballet studio. I used to come here everyday to watch you dance until I finally had the guts to ask you out."

I was unable to talk I felt the year forming at my eyes. And then I realised that I love him, I love him so much that it's impossible I love him so much that it hurts, I love him in every single meaning of the way, I live the way he looks at me and make me feel beautiful when I'm wearing no make up sweat and a messing bun, I love the way his voice sounds at morning, I love the way he's so stubborn that makes me want to punch him, I love how childish he is, I love him with everything I am, and I love him with all his flaws and imperfections, and I can't do anything but hope that he loves me the same way I do-not as much because that impossible but a fair amount-.

I didn't know how to express this so I just told him "You do know how much I love you, right?" and then kissed him with so much passion. "Kate my beautiful lovely Kate, would you do me the honour of changing your last name into my own, because the only person that I want to share my last name with is you." I was crying so I could only nod.

____________________________________________________Autor Note:

Hello beautiful people please forgive me for taking so much time I had a writers block and it was awful, and also I was reading some of my new books (and btw I'm in love with John Green his books are perfection) so I will update more often pinky promise. Im sorry but please read love me love me not by princessceci_ and give her a follow please babies she's amazing and super sweet thanks!

bye babes stay gorgeous~Cat