Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Louis' POV

We were at the pump room drinking some tea when my throat began to burn, oh no, no no no I'm not getting thirsty right now, shit that's a problem. "Umm.. I need to use the bathroom" I said and ran as normally as I could.

After I left the pump room I ran vampire speed to the woods I just need something to calm my thirst anything. A squirrel appeared on a tree. I grabbed the squirrel and began to drank I stopped when it was dry and lifeless.

Then I ran to the bathroom and cleaned my face and went back to the table at normal speed. "So you're a ballerina right?" I said while sitting down. "Yes, but it's my turn to do 20 questions" she said with a smirk on her face.

"10" I said looking straight at her eyes. she raised her eyebrows "15 deal?"

"Deal" I said what will she ask probably fav. questions.

"Work" she said with a serious face.

"I wang to be a singer, but I have my money don't worry Im not poor." I said that was an easy question I didn't needed to lie. The money is from years and years if saving.

"Hmm interesting... Fav singer." She said less serious. "That's a hard one next" this kind of questions continued until the last questions. "Do you believe in vampire?" She said with a serious face. What should I answer? And does she suspects? If I told her the truth would she be scared of me?

"I think there are lots of things we don't know about life." God I hope she doesn't notice how worried I am. "You're different." She concluded after studying me for a while. "How so?" Louis calm down maybe it's nothing and you're just being paranoiac.

"Your eyes are extremely blue but when you get serious they get darker and sometime the corners of your iris become dark blood red, but the thing that makes you so different is that I actually like you." She said smiling at me.

The she moved her hand trying to touch mine but I moved it, afraid I might hurt her only by my touch. She tried again but this time I actually let her.

"Thank you. You know for letting me touch your hand." She said a light shade of pink spreading through her cheeks making her look ever more adorable. "Yes" I said and moved my hands again I need to learn to control myself if I want to be near her.

"Can I ask you something?" She said looking me straight in the eye. "20 questions aren't enough?" I said playfully. She chuckled "Just 1 please. C'mon" she said pouting her lips. "Ok the last one."

"What were you thinking the first time we saw each other, is just that you were glaring at me so..." she hesitated, trying to find the words. "So... intense." She finished

"I-I...*sigh* honestly I was frozen by your beauty. I couldn't stop staring at your brunette long hair that makes your eyes look greener that compliments your white silk skin. And suddenly you turned around and I felt electricity flowing between us." I said looking down if I could blush my cheeks would be tomato red.

"What were you thinking anyway?" I said trying to stop being on the spotlight. "Me, well I-I wanted to know why were you looking at me like that and then I have to admit I was angry at you for staring at me without saying a word but I felt the electricity as well." Now she was blushing again, I loved how the pink of her cheeks make her look even more beautiful.

"I got to go, Aria must be looking for me... See you tomorrow after my ballet class?" She asked hopefully. "Of course love goodbye." I said "bye" she said and leaved. I ran away happiness flooding my senses. Tomorrow I will see her again and I didn't need to ask her! This is a great day. I didn't notice the people staring at me when I came inside our house.

"Why so happy, Boobear?" Harry asked it didn't even bothered me his stupid nick name. "I don't know." I said while tackling him with a hug. "Ok... I better go before he rapes me. I'm going hunting anyone coming well besides mr. stalker?" He asked, me glaring at him I swear if glares could kill he'd be dead by now.

Kate's POV

Is this real? I can't believe this, Im actually thrilled about seeing him tomorrow. I mean our chat was so intense that I can't even imagine how tomorrow will be. "Well, hello mrs. Happy." Aria said giggling. "Hi, gorgeous." I said hugging her and giving her a peck on both cheeks, you know like French people do.

She giggled "Wanna grab a bite?" She said already imagining my answer."nope I already ate...with a guy." She started tickling me. "I knew it!! What's his name where does he live is he hot?!!" She asked getting me a bit dizzy.

"Ok, he's name is Louis Tomlinson, he's 21, he lives near bath, and yes he's hot. He has blue eyes, brown hair, he's really fit." I said giggling. "When are you going to see him again?" She asked her eyes shinning.

"Tomorrow after ballet" she gasp. "You need to bring me a picture!!!! Pretty please." She said with the best puppy face I've ever seen. "Alright, alright calm down." I said only to start another wave of giggles. Then my phone buzzed.

From: Louis

Hey love, what're you doing tonight around 19:00? I was wondering if you want to watch a movie.~Louis

"Omg!!!" Aria said squeezing my arm.

"Ouch you're killing me!"I said playfully. 'Oh just answer him right this sec." She said firmly. I sighed, she will never let this go.

To: Louis

I would love to watch that move! Pick me up at 19:30~Kate

From: Louis

We've got a date ;) see ya babe!

"Oh my goodness, you've got a date!!" Aria said excitedly. "Yeah, I think I do."

Louis' POV

"Harry Edward Styles!!!! Give me my phone back!!!" I screamed while chasing him. Suddenly he stopped running and turned with a smirk. "Ok" he said suspiciously. "Oh and say hi to Kate for me tonight." He said raising his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. Wait did he got into my phone. I looked into my contacts and saw this:

To: Kate <3

Hey love, what're you doing tonight around 19:00? I was wondering if you want to watch a movie.~Louis

From: Kate <3

I would love to watch that movie! Pick me up at 19:30~Kate

To: Kate<3

We've got a date ;) see ya babe!

"Omg... Thank you so much hazza!!!!" I said tackling him with a hug. "Ok mate now let me go and get ready for your date, is already 18:00 you don't want to be late do you?" He asked grinning madly. Now what am I going to wear?

A/N:

Sorry for updating so late... I've been busy. Love you guys.