Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Louis´ POV

BATH´S HOSPITAL 

time 9am

"Hey Kate, how are you? It´s been 3 days, since you know the accident. I still can´t believe what that stupid bitch did to you...she was your best friend" I looked at the sleepign body of my beautiful angel. "I miss you, but I kow you´re gonna wake up. You are really strong." I stepped closer to the bed and sat down next to it."The doctors tell me that you can´t hear me, but I know you can. You´re a great listener . You always move your head to your right when someone´s talking and you look at that person straight in the eye making them feel like they´re the only person in the world and...fuck I miss you Kate I really do." I took a deep breath and continued talking.  "You always told me you loved the way I sing, so I decided to sing you´re favourite song" 

If you ever leave me, baby,

Leave some morphine at my door

Cause it would take a whole lot of medication

To realize what we used to have,

We don't have it anymore.

There's no religion that could save me

No matter how long my knees are on the floor, oh

So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm making

To keep you by my side

And keep you from walking out the door.

Cause there'll be no sunlight

If I lose you, baby

There'll be no clear skies

If I lose you, baby

Just like the clouds,

my eyes will do the same if you walk away

Everyday, it will rain,

rain, rain

"I can´t do this without you...please don´t leave me Kate..." I started crying, putting my head between her thighs,until i felt something move. I looked up to see Kate opening her eyes. "I will never leave you Louis" she coughed a little. I felt tears stream down my cheeks but I just didnt care. Kate was awake and that´s all that matters. "Please don´t cry, I´m sorry" she said cleaning my face with her small and fragile hand. "God Kate never do that again...ever you scared the living shit out of my . I thought you were going to die.!" I said shaking my head, not wanting to even think about it. "But I didn´t, I´m here with you. Now come cuddle with me it´s cold." She said moving a bit to the left and making me a small space to lie in.I lied with her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Louis, do you remember when we where in the forest...the first time you told me you loved me?" I nodded not letting go of her. 

"Louis I just want you to know that I love you so much that it hurts. That I would rather die than seeing you hurt, that you´re the only reason I´m awake that no one will ever love anyone as much as I love you" I nodded again because hearing those words made my heart warm, because I knew she meant it, because she was awake, because there are no words taht could describe what i feel fot that girl. 

"I´m tired, I'm going to sleep" she said and layed her head on my neck. We stayed there for a while until I noticed something...she was not breathing. "NO NO NO NO NO FUCK KATE!! YOU CAN´T DO THIS TO ME!!!" I saw the doctors rushing in, trying to save my Kate "NO KATE DON´T YOU FUCKING DARE TO DO THIS!!" Some guys took me out of the room, but everything was just a blurr except for Kate. "YOU PROMISED YOU WON´T LEAVE!!" Everything turned black, and I couldn´t feel anything. I could only hear faint voices. 

"We´re sorry Mr. Tomlinson, we couldn´t save her.... time of death is 10:30am"

A/N:

I swear I was crying while I read... I'm sorry if I made you cry. This is the last chapter I will only write the epilogue and Monster will be over. 

This was such an amazing experience and I can´t believe the book is over now. I will just clear somethings.

1) I will NOT write a sequel as much as I love this book, I think it should end here.

2) Yes, I am a larry shipper, but that doesn't mean I can't write straight fanfiction.

That´s it thank you guys for giving me such an amazing writting experience i love each and every single one of you. - Cat