Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Kate's POV

I woke up and turned to crash with something strong and hard. Oh yeah, it was Louis' chest. The events of last evening came with a sudden pain on my inner tights. God I had so much fun! I'm glad he didn't gave up but he's different now... I mean I still love him as much as I did but he's different, he's not the loving outgoing guy he was he's darker he's what's the word?

I don't know how to describe him but he is scarier and rougher and more possessive I kinda like it. I heard a groan and looked up. "Morning beautiful." He said with a sleepy voice. "Morning, what do you want to do today?" "Cuddle and maybe we can talk a bit." He said holding me.

I started to stand up but he grabbed me tighter. "Don't go" he whined burring his head in my neck. "I need to pee, or I can just simply pee on you." I said smirking. Ok, you can go but you need to kiss me first." He made a kissing face, honestly he looked adorable. I kissed him and turn.

I stand up and start to walk god it actually hurts a bit. I let a soft groan escape my lips. "I told you, you wouldn't be able to walk, I guess I was right." He said with a smirk. He came vampire speed and started to examine my almost naked body. I was wearing only my bra and panties. I blushed and looked down.

He embraced me and whispered." You are beautiful, I really hope you know that." He kissed my forehead, I really hate to break cute moments like this but I seriously need to pee. I smiled at him and he said "go to pee and get a bath, or maybe we could get that bath together if you know what I mean." He wiggled his eyebrows causing me to laugh.

But shake my head anyways you'll need to wait for that."

Ok, don't take to long I have plans for today." "I thought we were going to cuddle and talk" I asked raising an eyebrow. He just shrugged "I changed my mind" he said and I walked into the bathroom.

- - - -

"So where are we going?" I whined as I felt the car moving. "I'm not telling you." I pouted, I couldn't see his reaction because of the blindfold but this always work. "Don't make that face you know I can't say no to that!" He said in the same tone I used moments ago.

"Fine" I huffed. "I promise you'll love it" he then kissed my forehead and the car went silent.

~~~~

"It's beautiful Louis" I said as I admired the beautiful beach I front of me, it was already night,the moonlight made the sand look like snow and the waves crashed silently. It was beautiful and perfect but the best thing was with who I was then I remembered.

"Louis what happened with everyone?" I asked he turned around with the same expression he had when he entered my flat. "Nothing, just enjoy." He took my hand and walked me to the end of the beach, the water was up to my ankles, it was warm.

But I can't just ignore that he won't tell me, I love them all Perrie specially she helped me the most when I needed support. "Louis, is Perrie ok?, is everyone ok?" He sighed and turned around so he was facing me. His eyes looked full of pain.

"Kate a lot has changed since you left me...all of us." He said the pain in his eyes growing. "Louis, tell me." He didn't move nor answer, he just closed his eyes. "Louis tell me." My voice mor confident this time. He remained silent, the frustration and despair I was feeling was getting bigger.

"Louis TELL ME FOR GOD DAMN SAKE!!!" He opened his eyes surprised. He sighed again,closed his eyes and shook his head. "Kate they are..."

~~

Massive cliffhanger don't kill me please, sorry for being so late in my updates I've been busy I will do this more interesting I will update when this chapter gets 20+ votes, I love you all please keep voting, reading, commenting, Inboxing, fanning or whatever.Xxx~Cat