Chapter 15-Kate's Notebook-

Chapter 15 -Kate´s Notebook-

Kate´s POV

Helo Louis,

It feels weird to greet you through a book, when I know you´re in the next room, okay lets do this.            It´s been a month since you proposed,and i can´t help but feel a everything is good, great actually. But i can´t shake this feeling off me, like this is too good to be true,that this is the calm before the storm and     I´m scared that this is going to end terribly. But everytime I feel this you come and hug me or kiss me and  almost make that feeling disappear...almost

So, you´ve been going away at night and I can´t help but wonder where you´re going, but I know you´re not ready to tell me...I can wait, I guess. Also you´ve been having more nightmares it´s actually scaring me. What happened to you? What is making you so scared? Is something wrong? Is anyone threating you? I have so many questions Lou, you have no idea, but  I will wait until you´re ready to tell me. 

Oh my god I´m so sorry this is so messy my thought are just all over the place, and I can´t seem to calm them down. Ughhh, this is so hard, I think we just need time to heal, to get better. After all we were apart for a long time. I´m still surprised by the way you came into my flat the other day it´s quite funny, when I think about it.You came all changed-not physically obviously that´s impossible- I guess we both changed.

But I´m glad we did, yes i will the little innocent vampire I met years ago, but god I love this new manly, hot Louis. And I was a really  annoying teenager back then I don´t even know what you saw in me, or why you didn´t kill me but I´m happy you didn´t and I am happy that you turned me, now I have an eternity to bother you. Now you will have to deal with me forever...fiancé. Jesus the word makes me feel like the little teenage I was.

Well I have to go we´re going to have dinner,

Yours Always

Kate.x