𝟢𝟤𝟪,𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

CH. TWENTY - EIGHT
┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

Though this might be the best night sleep she's ever gotten since her arrival in the Glade, she still wakes up with a groan.

Her head's pounding. Maybe even worse than after she nearly drowned. It's hard to peel her eyes open and once she does, the headache only increases more.

Whimpering, she rolls over. Rubs sleep out of her eyes. It's her day off today. She could choose to just continue sleeping and— where did the pink dick go?

She moves up with a frown. Looks at the sheets. They're black, not pink. There's no posters or lights or figures made out of underwear on the walls. No desk that's full with jars, but an empty one. No fake plants.

She looks down. It's a big relief that her clothes are still on, the same ones as yesterday. Her boots stand on the ground, perfectly next to each other, and she finds that even her necklace is still on.

Though she can't remember what exactly happened, she doubts it's something dirty. And hopefully, she's right.

Now she feels like she has to get up. Who's hut is it? She pulls the sheets off her, a wave of its smell hitting her.

Ah, it's Gally's hut.

She recognizes the smell from the clothes he once gave her. Nothing special. Just soap and, in this case, burned wood. Probably from the Bonfire.

Yet she doesn't remember what happened. According to the headache, she assumes she has a hangover, and she must be in his hut because hers is broken.

Good morning to you too.

She almost falls over at his sudden greeting. What happened?

You kissed Doug.

What?

Kidding, and then he no longer replies to her. Her eyes fall on the glass of water and in no time, she has drunk all of it. Then she tries her best to look at least half decent, and steps outside.

The bright daylight hurts even more. It stabs in her eyes and makes her head feel even heavier. It takes a while to even arrive in front of the kitchen.

"Wow! The Drunk has also made her appearance." Frypan laughs. "What can I get for ya, honey?"

"Coffee," she groans out.

"On it's way," another Cook announces. "You're lucky Minho asked the Box for a machine a while ago!"

"Right?" A voice pops up, right beside her ear. "I'm such an angel."

She turns to look at Minho, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, Greenette." He grins as he sits down on Fry's bar. A protest comes from the Cook, but Minho ignores it. "So glad you like my biceps and think I'm loyal!"

Yes, that's her true opinion about Minho, but how does he know?

Oh god, Gally's not the only one who she shares thoughts with?