𝟢𝟥𝟢,𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

CH. THIRTY
┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

"So you kissed him?"

"No. Well— yes. Wait— he kissed me and I kissed him. We kind of kissed each other at the same time," she explains, throwing more wood into the fire her and Camil made in a small corner of the Glade.

"I need details!" He adds. "How'd it start?"

"We went to check out my wall. He teased that I wasn't checking it out well enough because I'm 'small'. So I told him to do it, and he suddenly had me trapped between his arms. That looked hot, by the way. The light of the candle was glowing on him."

"Girl, you're smitten." He laughs. "Alright, continue."

"I told him we should check it out even better."

"So you were planning to kiss him."

"Obviously. And he touched my freaking waist and then lifted me up. Pressed me against the wall, and then we kissed. Three times."

"Damn." He whistles. "And? How was it?"

"Awesome." Her smile grows even bigger. "He was soft at first, then his kiss got harder but he still touched me softly."

"Where?"

"My waist and neck."

He gasps. "Damn! Didn't know Gally knew about all that kind of stuff."

She blushes. "Right? And you heard the rest."

"Wow." Camil smiles, too. "Good for you, girl! You really pulled him like that. I thought he was an emotionless prick."

"Emotionless? Gally's not emotionless at all."

"Seems like it. Sometimes. But I'm glad he talks to you about that, then! Otherwise, something would be wrong."

"We never had an extremely deep talk, though." She shrugs. "We should. The only way we share those deep crap is because of that connection. Still wonder why we have it, though."

"I'm curious too," he admits. "However, it's
kinda cool. Can you always feel what he feels?"

"If I concentrate. But we're both learning to turn it off, so the other won't be bothered too much."

"You kidding? Imagine you get freaky and you feel both feelings—"

"Too far!" She peeps. "I try not to feel what he feels. Both need privacy sometimes!"

"I have very inappropriate things to say right now, but I won't." He holds up his hands. "Here, I got us marshmallows."

"You stole them from Fry."

"Yeah, I did."

"Awesome." She happily takes a marshmallow, followed by a stick he cleaned, and starts roasting it. "This is nicer than Bonfires, I've got to say."

"Yeah. Catching up with the tea."

"About that, anything going on in your life? I don't want to talk about me all the time," she says. "Any cute guys walkin' around?"

"Who said I'm gay?" An offended look. "I'll see what happens. So far, I've got a great life! Even with messed up legs.

"From where exactly are you paralyzed?"

"My waist."

"Do you feel when you have to pee? Can you pee?"

"Girl!"

"What? It's just a question. I'm curious!"

"Yes, I can pee. And yes, I can feel when I need to." He chuckles, the blue eyes lighting up by the fire. "So don't feel bad for me. I hate when people do."