Chapter 1: She and her family

Early in the morning we can see one upper middle-class house and that is Mehta house

Early in the morning we can see one upper middle-class house and that is Mehta house. So, let's peek in the house. One lady in her early fifties doing pooja (prayer) at the small temple with her sister-in-law and they are Ramya Mehta (Tara's mother) and Mohini Mehta (Tara's aunty). After completing their prayer, they come to the hall and there they see Harish Mehta (Tara's father) and Mohit Mehta (Tara's uncle) chatting with each other and waiting for their breakfast. And ladies ask both about children. Ramya said to Mohini keeping her hand on her head.

Ramya: Mohini again they are late. Let's go and wake them up.

Mohini: yeah, let's go Bhabhi (sister-in-law) otherwise they will not get up.

Ramya pointed her finger to her husband and say,

Ramya: harish go and wake up your dear daughter otherwise she will late for her work.

Before ladies go up their husbands stop them and said that they will go to children's room and ask both to set the table for breakfast.

On the other side, in the same home one beautiful girl is sleeping on her cozy bed. Suddenly alarm ring she get up lazily. Slowly she opens her eyes in which anyone can get lost. Her eyes are blue in color with thick eyelashes. As her window is open sun rays are directly falling on her, so blink her eyes and then she rubs her eyes to clear her vision and see the time and it is 7:45 am. She prays to God to keep everyone happy with smile and we can see her rosy lips which is very attractive, also she has a button nose. Also, her face is glowing more because of sun rays. She has long and golden dark brown hair which comes till her waist. She is wearing a Doraemon print t shirt pair with pyjamas. Overall, she is very beautiful. Then she gets up from the bed and see herself in the mirror and smile. Suddenly someone knock on her door, and she know who that person is. So, she opens the door with the same smile and she was right it is her father.

[Tara's room and balcony]