Chapter 26: Party at Saxena

Tara and Armaan reached the venue, but they are still in the car as Armaan had another plan for today, so he called someone and confirmed something... all the time Tara was looking at Armaan and he also felt someone's glance at him...

After completing the call, he looked towards Tara and smiled...

Armaan: What happened Jaan? (with a husky voice after coming close to her)

Hearing Jaan from Armaan's mouth her eyes become wide and a pink tint instantly comes on her cheek and as always, her heart was beating like she had run in a marathon...

Tara: no...nothing... (with stammering)

Armaan smiles seeing her like this and then tuck her hair behind her ears, Tara also closes her eyes feeling Armaan's fingers on her face...

Armaan: I can't even explain how beautiful you are looking in white... (in the same husky voice looking into her eyes)

Tara smiles hearing this, today Tara is all blushy after listening to compliments from Armaan... Armaan also smiles looking at her, all blushy just for him...

Armaan went to his place with the same smile and again looked at her, she had the same reaction as before, all blushy...

Then Armaan comes out of the car and goes toward Tara to open the door of her side till then Tara frees herself from the safety belt, he comes and opens the door, forwards his hand so Tara holds his hand and slowly comes out of the car with the same smile...

Armaan: we are here for the party from my business partner and don't worry we are so early for that, before more guests come, we will leave from here... (with his calm voice)

Tara: okay... mmm is our family coming? (with a low voice)

Armaan: they are already here so don't worry hmmm... (said happily after hearing from her 'our family' for the Rathor family) and if you feel uncomfortable just hold my hand okay... (cupping her face)

Tara: hmmm... (nod with a smile seeing his care)

Armaan: Can we move?

As soon as Tara nodded, they moved towards the entrance and luckily the media was not there in today's party as they were invited for a conference...

Armaan guides Tara where everyone was for the Party, as they reach there, they see the Rathor Family and see that they all are busy in their talk, also notice that very few guests have arrived...

As they move there Ragini sees them together and is surprised as she did not know that Tara was also coming to the party...

Ragini: Tara beta, how are you? (ask lovingly placing her hand on her head)

Tara: I am fine, Aap kaise ho? (with a smile on her face)

Ragini: I am also fine after seeing you here... (with a beautiful smile)

Tara smiles hearing this from her mother-in-law, she takes blessings from elders and greets all the youngsters, then Tara notices that everyone was looking surprised seeing her except youngsters and Adhiraj...

Tara: Why are you all looking surprised?... (with curiosity)

Adhiraj: because it was indeed a surprise for everyone as they did know that you are coming here today and the other reason is you are looking like a princess... (placing his hand on her head with a smile)

Adhiraj: You know Radhika today I feel like I had three granddaughters instead of two...

Listening to this Tara became emotional and it got noticed by Abhinav, so to lighten the mood...