Chapter 25: Different Feelings

Everyone was gathered around Tara to see the gift and they were very eager... as seeing Tara's reaction, they all become more curious... in all that Harish was silent and he had smile on his face like he knows who send that to Tara...

Harish: Tara, take that box in your room... nothing is there to be scared... (with smile)

Everyone is looking at him in amusement as why he is talking like this because he very possessive for Tara...

Harish: Tara, you go I will talk to them...

Tara: okay papa... (with confusion)

So, Tara moves toward her room with the box and place that on her bed in curiosity... she hurriedly open the box and take out the thing from the box...

The thing in that box was the most beautiful dress which no one had seen before... she was admiring the dress and then she places that carefully on side and again check the box to see any latter or anything, that did not disappoint her... she found a letter, after reading it she had smile on her face with some pink tint on her cheeks then she carefully place that again in box and take that dress and went to the washroom to get ready...

On the other side, Harish also informs everyone about the gift, everyone is so happy except you all know who that is...

As they all are sitting in the living room, suddenly everyone heard the bell sound, so Karan stands up to open the door as everyone know who come...

But before Karan move towards the door Sana stand up from her seat...

Sana: Bhai you sit I will go... (saying this she hurriedly goes to open the door)

Karan was confused why she is behaving like this... but somewhat he knows her intention regarding the particular person...

Here Sana opens the door and everyone guess was right it was indeed the person whom they are waiting for...

Sana: oh you, please come Armaan... (very sweetly)

So, guys he was indeed Armaan Singh Rathor, our hero... hearing Sana take his name, he instantly raises his one eyebrow...

 hearing Sana take his name, he instantly raises his one eyebrow

Armaan: Hukum... (with cold and strict voice)

Sana: hummm... (with frown on her forehead)

Armaan: It's Hukum for you... (in very dangerous tone)

Sana: so...sorry Hu...Hukum... (hearing him she become scared somewhere)

Armaan ignores her and enter the home with calm face, he takes blessings from elder and shack hand with Karan...

Karan: Hukum, please seat here...

Armaan Take his sit and look at here and there as he did not know where Tara's room...

Harish notice this so he nudges Karan to call Tara... so he nods as he was going to stand up from his sit, they heard someone's footstep from the stairs...