Chapter 9: Armaan's anger

AR industries:

Armaan and other three enter like a storm, they give dangerous aura and move towards conference room and see that every department head is there and look tense... so they enter and Armaan bang the table and ask...

 so they enter and Armaan bang the table and ask

Armaan: I want every details now... (angrily with red eyes)

He looks like a real monster because his eyes are red in anger, his jaw clutch tightly and seeing him everyone become scared even his friends and brother also...

Armaan finally looks at Raghav and he understood what he has to do... so he moves from room and started to do his work...

Armaan: Mr. Singh, I want every file of your department now... (gritting his tooth)

Mr. Singh started to sweat because if that file comes in Armaan's hand, then he will be fired for sure...

[ Actually, the issue is that someone steal money from company's account illegally and also leak some information regarding their current project as that project was not that big even though it was after all theft that may be cost big in future if they did not take action]

Armaan then asks something to Ekant and he nod and went to do his work...

Armaan: Mr. Singh, I asked you something... (with stone face) and again bang table angrily...

Mr. Singh: si...sir....ac....actu...actually th...that file i...is...miss...missing... (gulping)

Armaan: what... (scream angrily) are you out of your mind... what where you doing when that happened... haaa... (echoing his voice throughout the room)

Hearing him everyone scared and started to sweat...

Raghav came and said something to Armaan whispering and Armaan just nod...

So, Raghav asks Abhimanyu to on the projector and give him pen drive so Abhimanyu did that and attach the pen drive to projector...

[ In CCTV footage: Mr. Singh was sitting in his cabin and someone came to him in hidden face and said something to Mr. Singh and he gave that important file]

Armaan's anger is on peek now seeing that footage and his eyes divert towards Mr. Singh who is shivering looking at Armaan...

Armaan gesture something to Abhimanyu and he nod...

Armaan: dismiss...

Mr. Singh was about to go but Abhimanyu hold him from back through collar and make him sit again... everyone went out of room and then Ekant enter and closes the door and lock with smirking...

Armaan took predator step towards Mr. Singh... hold him from collar and said...

Armaan: it's punishment time buddy... (said with smirk) ... tie him on chair... (ask Ekant)