Chapter 3: Anxiety and panic attack

Tara's POV:-

As our office time is over, I am waiting for Aadhya and Mahira so that we can go to our place and spend some time after so many days... after 5 mins tornedos of my life (my bffs) enter as usual and we are very excited to go to our place after a long time. Then we punch our exit time and went to the parking lot, and we take our vehicles and started to our destination. As it was already 5:15 pm, so we thought to eat something and drink coffee first. We stop at one of our favourite cafés and take our usual sit and then placed order. After 5 mins our usual order arrived coffee and pasta.

 After 5 mins our usual order arrived coffee and pasta

Aadhya: hyyy this is called peace

Aadhya: hyyy this is called peace. After tolerating that Hitler everyone needs this coffee.

Mahira: exactly yaarrr... (releasing her coffee)

Me: correct and additionally this pasta hayyy this is heaven yar...

As I was eating my pasta suddenly, I saw someone and confused because my guess is right or not, so I was trying to remember who that person is, but Mahira shakes me, and I come out of my thought.

Mahira: what happened where are you lost?

Me: guys see that girl I saw her somewhere, but I don't know where and she is with someone, but he is facing his back, and he is also looks familiar to me. (getting more confused)

Aadhya: yarr you are right I also think that I saw them somewhere...

That unknown people are standing in front of café and talking to each other holding hands. I was again lost thinking about them. Then suddenly I remember who is she...

Me: guys she is our college classmate that chudail (witch) Sanaya remember. But what is she doing here because this is not her type of place.

But then that man also turns around and seeing him everything become blank for me and I froze at my place because it is biggest shock for me. Now some past flashes coming in front of me and I become numb at my place. All of sudden I fill an anxiety and fills like everything become blur in front of me and I sit abruptly on my sit. I don't know what is happening to me and then everything become blank in front of my eyes...

When I open my eyes, I fills like someone through stone on my head, so I hold my head with my hand and then relax after few mins because whenever I felt anxiety, I passed through this, so it become common for me. Where am I then I remember this is our besties common apartment which we use for night out and work (personal which will reveal some other time). Then I remember today's incident and tears coming out of my eyes. How my fate is playing with me why he came in front of me after so many years, why God is doing this with me. I was lost in my thought, and someone comes to my room and that is my brother Karan because he knows about me and after seeing him, I started crying more he come instantly and hug me tight and i also wrap my hands around his waist and crying loudly.

Pov ends....

Tara: bhai why did he came again (while crying)

Karan: shhh.. don't cry Taru please (in comforting tone). Take medicines first then we will talk. Okay

Tara just hmm, broke the hug and take her medicines, other two also come to her room and take their sit either side of Tara and take her hand in their hand and silently sit with her because they know she will talk by herself when she fills calm. In that Karan know they will handle her, so he referring to that he going to home. Exactly then Tara started to speak...

Tara: he was there I saw him (while sobbing) why he came again, why why ...... (again started to cry)

Both hug her tightly so that she takes out everything... after some time she calm herself...

Tara: how did I came home?

Aadhya: we were scared after seeing your condition, so we immediately call Karan bhai and we took you here.

Tara: ohh..

Mahira: you take rest we are here okay. If you want something just call us okay now sleep. We already talk to aunty so don't worry...

Tara: of course, I know you did it...

Then they Tara lay down on the bed and other move to living room...

Aadhya and Mahira huff and started to think what to do...

Out of blue Mahira said....

Mahira: btw what he was doing with that bitch...

Before she completed her sentence both of their phone ping and there come notification, they get confused and look at each other, but open the message and it was from their old group of collage, so they open the message there was some image, so they download but when they see that thing, they get shocked and see each other and gulp...

Mahira: wha....what is.. thi...this yar.... (in shock)

Aadhya: what will we do if Tara sees this... (while gulping)

Again, they check the date, and it is after 3 days....

Everyone is confused right what they are seeing in shock, so guys that was invitation from Sanaya for her wedding.... With Tara's past...

That Sanaya was always jealous of Tara because of her beauty and intelligence... so she deliberately sends invitation in their group and also in their personal number because she is happy that she took something, or we can say someone from Tara...

Mahira: after seeing him she got panic attack then what will happened if she looks at this invitation...(worriedly)

Aadhya: hmmm.... (lost in thought)

In AR industries

Armaan is working on his laptop all of sudden someone barge in his cabin before Armaan could react that person come in front of him and seeing that person, he sighs...

Armaan: are you out of your mind? Who comes in like this Raghav...

So that person is Raghav...

Raghav: me (rolling his eyes). Btw you are the one who told me to meet in the evening but here you are doing work. Pack up everything let's go we don't have much time. It's already 5 pm. You can continue at home.

(Actually, they planning to celebrate Ekant's birthday at 12:00 am)

Armaan: hmm give me 5 min...

Then Raghav sits on couch in the cabin and started to scroll his phone he shows that some message is pending so, he opens it was from his secretory to remind him about marriage invitation.

Raghav: hey buddy, listen na one invitation comes from Malhotra for their daughter's wedding, did you receive it or not...

Armaan: hmm they send it, but I am not in mood to attend it... I know baba sa will take everyone because they are our client but will see...

Raghav: same my dad also does the same. Anyways let's see what to do but for now let's go.

Armaan: yeah, let's go...

They left from the office early so that they can plan something.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you like this story, please VOTE for this story and support me.....

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...