Chapter 19: Small drive of Tara and Armaan

Out of Rajmahal:

Armaan and Tara come out and Armaan move towards parking lot to take out his car... when he come with his car, he gestures Tara to sit as she was lost in her thought... so he blew the horn...

Tara comes back to her sense and sit in his car; he moves his car outside of Rajmahal premises

There is pure silence in the Car as both are lost in their own thought about the sudden proposal and now, they are sitting in the same car at the same day... this was unexpected for them...

After some time, Armaan thought to talk...

Armaan: mmm address of your office? (casually)

Tara: Kya? (what?) (confusingly)

As she was busy in her other thoughts, so she did not listen Armaan...

Armaan: address? (Raising his one eyebrow)

Tara: oh, mmm I have to go to my apartment because my friends are there so we will do planning there... and then she says the Address...

Armaan: hmmm... okay...

Tara then turns her head and look outside of the window, after some time Armaan started to still glace from her... she also started to do that... as she wants to ask him something and Armaan also understand that seeing her look from corner of his eyes... but thought to keep quite as he wants to speak her thought by herself... and same thing happened after few minutes...

Tara: Can I ask you something?

Armaan: hmmm...

Tara: why did you say yes to this alliance?

Armaan: I will answer this question when the right time come... but I can say that my Dadi sa never choose someone who is not perfect...

Tara: hmm...

Armaan: now can I ask you something?

Tara: hmm (curiously)

Armaan: are you happy with this alliance?

Tara: yes, first I was so confused about the reaction of yours but then after talking to you, I felt relax... so thanks... (with smile) and mmm can I Ask you a Favor...

Playing with her dupatta and looking here and there, clearly indicate that she is being nervous...

Armaan: you can ask me anything Tara don't feel nervous...

Hearing this Tara become surprised as she did not think that he will understand her like this in one day only...

Tara: mmmm, I want to surprise my friends about this alliance, so are you comfortable to meet them...

Armaan: hmmm... I also want you to meet my friends... but can we plan this tomorrow if you are free in evening...

Tara: oh yeah, I will free till noon so we can...