Chapter 6: Day out of younger Rathor

Rajmahal:

Armaan's room:-

After talking to his brothers and sisters he goes to take a bath but there also he is not in mood because he realized one thing that the eyes, he shows that day is PEACE for him. He doesn't know why but that is the only thing that give him PEACE after a long time because he did not get PEACE after taking responsibilities of his kingdom, he did not fill this much PEACE and now he want that at any cost but one side of his fearing about the nature of the girl making him rethink about the possibilities what if she is greedy like others, he can't make everyone suffer. So, he thought to find the girl first personally.

After taking bath he went to the palace garden and see that everyone is waiting for him...so he greets everyone and take blessing from elders and take his sit.

Adhiraj: what happened why are you late today, is everything okay? (getting worried because Armaan is always early person)

Armaan: nothing dada sa, everything is okay.

Adhiraj just nods because he knows that when time comes Armaan will come to him by himself to talk to him...

Akshita: bhai let's go for a day out, we did not go anywhere for a long time. (say excitedly)

Abhira: yeah, bhai please please... (making pappy eyes)

Abir and Akshit: let's go to the farmhouse... (excitedly)

Abhira and Akshita: no last time also we go there so not today...

Abhigyan: haa bachho (children) go and enjoy, it will fresh your mind. (smilingly)

Abhinav: haa haa go (says loudly) and give us some time to do romance with our wives (murmuring)...

But this is heard by Abhigyan and Ragini...who sit either side of him, Abhigyan cough hearing that and Ragini's eyes become wide...

Nisha gives water to Abhigyan and ask him what happened... and he say her what he heard, and her eyes also become wide...

After 1 min they become normal before anyone notice but their bad luck Armaan and Adhiraj understood what happened... Adhiraj did not react, but Armaan started thinking about that ocean blue eyes seeing his father's romantic side... but come back to his sense after listening to his siblings...

Abhira: bhai what say... please let's go naa..

Armaan: okay.

Youngsters started screaming out of happiness and elders are happy seeing them like this, but they pray secretly to make Armaan understand to get married fast, so they can see him happier...

Akshita: let's go and get ready, we will enjoy after a long time. (excitedly)

Akshit: yeah, go fast chudail (witch), you will take more time to hide your face with 20 gm make up... (teasing her)

Akshita: you also go and hide your tale otherwise everyone gets to know that you are monkey... (rolling her eyes)

Akshit: you shut up chudail kahiki. (witch)

Abhimanyu: Akshit (with strict voice)

Akshit: bhai why are scolding me always say something to her also. (making pout)

Armaan: because always you start first. (with straight face)

Akshita shows him tongue happily but Akshit ignore her because he knows always his brothers will take her side...

Then they all plan what to do in their day out... finally they decide to go in game zone, movie and dinner...

So, they departed to get ready and decide to meet in an hour in living room of main wing of palace from where they will go to their destination...