Chapter 8: Finally, they meet

Rajmahal:

At 5pm everyone came to palace from their work and now they went to get ready and come downstairs and everyone meet in living room of main wing.

Adhiraj: let's go to the venue, Abhimanyu you know the place...

Abhimanyu: yes, dada sa...

Abhinav: okay then bachho let's go your maa sa and dadi sa already went from here with Abhigyan...

Everyone started towards venue...

At venue:

Everyone reached at venue and meet the others...

Radhika: finally, you all come let's go in...

Everyone move in and meet their business partners and others who trying to find a chance to make conversation as ladies they want their daughter to marry Armaan and males are trying to get their partnership...

But Armaan is paying zero attention to them...

Mr. Malhotra (Sanaya's Father): welcome Mr. Rathor thanks for coming with your family.

Adhiraj: congratulations for your daughter's wedding...

Mr. Malhotra: Thanks, please come in and have a drink.

In that someone called him so he excuses himself and went from there...

Armaan's POV:

As we reached at venue, we meet Mr. Malhotra and then meet some of our client. I was waiting for my two idiot friends so that I can get some piece from those clingy glace of spoil brats (girls). But they are late as always... Thank God that Taniya is not here...

After some time, I excused myself and move towards drink counter but when I was moving someone bump into me, so I hold that person from waist and it was a girl.

When she bumps into me her hair come on her face, but I can see her lips it is very beautiful and like a soft rose petal and slowly she side her hair but still her eyes are close. When I see her face, I get mesmerized by her beauty, and I never show someone this beautiful and now I want to see her eyes.

God listen to my wish, she opens her eyes and seeing her eyes I fill like I see these eyes somewhere. But I was so lost in that, I forgot about my surrounding. All of sudden my phone ring and we come back to our sense, so I make her stand and she said thanks to me tucking her hair behind her ear and went from there.

I was looking at her till she disappeared. Then I remember that I show the same eyes... suddenly I remember is she the same girl or not? But again, my phone ring and it was Ekant's call so I receive that...

Ekant: where are you man?

Me: drink counter, come this side.

Ekant: okay

I hang up the call and suddenly all lights get off and started to play song, there she again dances very gracefully, but her eyes are saying something but what I don't know. She is smiling and sometime smirking looking at someone I don't know who the person is... but she is looking more beautiful on that... Most importantly she is looking like an angle in her white outfit, suddenly someone tap on my solder, and he is Raghav...

Raghav: what are you thinking?

Me: nothing...

Raghav: I am not buying this. Now you have to say where were lost from someday.

Me: will tell you later. Not now I want to confirm something first.

Raghav: okay we will wait.

I was talking to them and my eyes again fall on her she is going with her friends maybe... she has tears in her eyes now it's confirmed that she has something in her that attract me towards her... why can't I see her crying? My heart is beating like marathon and I fill ache in that.