Chapter 21: Tara's suffer

After fresh n up Tara try to open the door but the door was not opening as it got jam... so she tries many times, but again the same result so she started to panic...

Suddenly she started sweating because of heat and also, she was in close place for some time now...

She started to get some past incident flashes when she was stuck in some place in dark and after that she become Claustrophobic and Nyctophobic and this become worst with time as after that once again she faces that but in horrible way and that leave scars in her mind...

So, she is getting flashes of that horrible incident which place in her life when she was in collage...

Now she started to panic in worse way and mumbling something like "don't do this, please leave me" and now her condition is getting worst...

On the other hand, everyone is busy in there talk and now it's already half n hour that Tara leaves for washroom but she did not come out...

So, Armaan is getting tense, his gut feeling saying that something happened to her...

He stands up on his place and started to move towards washroom...

Everyone see that and confuse why he is going there and think that he can't even stay away from Tara for a few minutes...

Raghav: oh, come on, bro you can't even stay away from Bhabhi for few minutes... (teasing him)

Abir: yeah, bhai sa, Bhabhi ma will come soon...

Hearing them Armaan turns and they look that he is looking tense so they got confuse...

Abhimanyu: what happened Bhai sa, why are you looking tense...

Armaan: nothing...

And again, started to move and all look more confuse, so they follow him...

When they come in front of washroom, they show it is still lock and some sound is coming from there...

Armaan started to bang the door and do that some time but she did not open the door, so all started to get more tense...

Aadhya: oh God, she is Claustrophobic... (with wide eyes)

Hearing this all started to bang door but again same result...

Armaan: guys don't make noise... she will not come out like this... I think the door is jam...

Abhimanyu: we have to break this door...

Mahira: please guys do something... she can't handle darkness for a long time... (getting more worried now)

Then all boys started to break the door and suddenly door get open, then they see the seen in front of them make them shock...

Tara's POV:

After trying many time the door did not open so I started to panic as the same thing happened with me when I was in my collage... and then I face worst thing of my life...

So, from that time I have phobia of close place and after many years I again face the same thing...

What the same incident happened with me again? What if they come again and take me from my family again? What if they make me separate from Armaan?

Thinking all this think I started to panic...

But after sometime I heard some mumbling like many people are talking...

They again come to take me... no no no no no I don't want to go with them... please don't do this to me again God...

And now I have to sit in the corner of the place where they can't find me... yes th...is this is the good idea...