Chapter 24: Unknown Parcel

Outskirt of the Jaipur we can see one abandoned building which was half constructed and it had 9 to 10 floors, from outside it looks like some haunted building, so no one dare to come here...

On the seventh floor of this building, something weird was going on like something Secret, because there were many guards standing in front of the door with AR-15...

Inside the door, many other guards were standing like they were protecting someone... and middle of them on one chair a person was sitting and two more were standing either side of that person...

The person who was sitting, giving instruction to the guards about some important task...

Person: is that clear... (very strict and dangerous tone)

Guards: yes boss...

Person: I want everything perfect and this time no mistakes... (very strict tone)

Head of guards: this time we will do everything as per your plan boss...

Person: hmm... (while thinking something)

Then the three of them went towards one side and stand in front of one cupboard and then their boss take out some books, behind the books there was something like some security code dial...

The boss enters the security code, when the giant cupboard open... behind the cupboard we can see one more door, so the boss enter fingerprint on the security, the giant door open and behind that door, there were many systems which was connected to the big screen where there were many CCTV footage was running...

The boss place hand on the screen and system gets unlock after scanning hand... then other two take their sit... and the Boss was standing in the middle in front of screen...

Boss: I want every footage of that road...

One: yes boss...

[I had given the name of the other two person One and Two and it's just temporary]

Suddenly phone of the boss ring...

Boss: hello...

Caller: ......

Boss: yes sir... we will be there after 2 days...

Caller: ......

Boss: okay sir... then cut the call...

Other two are curious to know about the call because they understand who was on the call as their boss never call anyone sir other than that person, but they also know that their boss will say when the time come...

Then they started to do their work... after some time one guard come...

Guard: boss, he is not opening his mouth...

Boss: oh, then it's time to use over special weapon... (with dangerous smirk on face)

Hearing this from their boss other three had some scared expression on their face because they know about which weapon their boss were talking but before their boss see that they instantly cover their expression as they know the consequences...

AR industries:

In Armaan's cabin, he was sitting on his chair and busy typing something in his laptop... and in front of him, Vivek was sitting and doing some work in the file as they have to complete that work for urgent next meeting... so that was the reason Vivek is working in front of Armaan...

They were busy in their work, in that they heard someone knock on the door so after taking permission from Armaan, Vivek went to open the door and see who was there, but seeing the person he was little bit surprised as that person never come to Armaan's office before... they see that Mahesh Saxena was standing there... Armaan and Vivek see him in surprise as he come in AR for the first time as he always come in Rathor's main office...