Chapter 11: Preparation for Anniversary party

Rajmahal:

Next morning

Everyone is coming downstairs moves towards temple and last come Armaan and Abhimanyu talking to each other about the preparation of anniversary...

Armaan: have you talk to event management?

Abhimanyu: yes bhai, they will send us designs today and we have to choose from them...

Armaan: time?

Abhimanyu: they will send us till afternoon...

Armaan: hmmm...

They have done with the prayer and move towards dining room... they take their seats and Radhika started to talk first...

Radhika: Abhi beta everything is ready or not.

Abhimanyu: yes, Dadi sa they will send us design till noon...

Abhira: Abhi bhai we have to go to shopping for anniversary party...

Listening this Abhimanyu chock his food and look at Armaan to save him... because whenever they go for a shopping, they make him run here and there...

Armaan: we will go to the mall tomorrow, today we have to do preparation for party and also invite important people and our business partners so not today...

Abhira pout and look at Both and then look at other siblings and then nod because everyone had same reaction because they make plan to go for outing and shopping both but now their plan got flop... so they thought to apply this plan tomorrow...

After that everyone move to their work because they have important meeting...

Ladies move to main hall and take their sit and started to discuss about the arrangement and clothes which they will wear... but their bad luck some irritating creature called Taniya come...

Taniya: hallo everyone... (with her not so sweet smile)

Ladies: Hii beta... (small smile)

Abhira and Akshita: hello (loudly with tight smile) chudail (whispering)

All are looking at her because she is looking like a clone in her over make up to impress them

Akshita: di she is looking like a ghost and in front of Tara di she is nothing... (whispering in Abhira's ears) (remembering Tara's look of wedding)

Abhira: you are right that day Tara was looking like an angle and they both giggle...

Taniya come and sit on one sit and try to involve in their talk... with her not so cool fashion sense... but everyone just nods and try to ignore her, but she did not notice in her dreams...

Taniya: Abhira and Akshita, what you guys are going to wear in anniversary party...

Abhira: we did not think about it now... (simply)