Chapter 15: Tara's first visit in Rajmahal

Mehta house:

Next day morning:

There is hustle bustle going on in the Mehta house because it's already 9am and they have to reach at 10:30 am to Rajmahal so everyone is busy in the work...

Ramya: Harish ji, is Tara ready... did you wake her up or not... (hurriedly)

Harish: yes, I will go and see...

Harish goes from there towards Tara's room and knock but the door was open and he peep first and see that Tara is already awake so he moves into the room and move to Tara as she was in the washroom...

So, he come out of the room and went from there...

Here our Tara come out of washroom and stand in front of her word drop and think what to wear and then her eyes catch something and she take it out and it was blood red Anarkali dress which was gifted by her friends...

(Take this photo from Google so this is not my own)

She wears that and sit in front of dressing table and look at herself and lost in her thought of last night and then she heard knock on her door, so she come out of her thought and see that her brother is standing there with small smile...

Tara: what happened bhai?

Karan: nothing just thought that how come my little sister become this big...

And come inside and take her in hug and pet her head and kiss her hair...

Tara: whatever happened, lastly, I will be your little sis only bhai... (breaking the hug)

Karan: by the way I come here to talk to you... (seriously)

Tara: what happened bhai... (worriedly)

Karan: are you going to talk to Hukum about the problem... (worriedly)

Tara: I am confused bhai what will I do but if I did not say anything now, he will get to know in future and what if he blames me that I did not say anything to him... and if I tell him today, then maybe he will not get ready to marry me... what if maa and papa got to know... (little panicking)

Karan: relax Taru nothing will happened I will be there for you always... (keeping his hand on her head) and I think you should give him some hint, if you are not comfortable then don't say everything... just give him some hint so he will take decision on that... okay then we will see what happened... in future you can share everything to him... hmm... now get ready fast it's already about 9:45am we have to reached by 10:30am...

Then move from the room living Tara in her thought and then she decides what she want to do...

Rajmehal:

Here everyone is running here and there to make arrangement because everyone know that some special guests are coming but who they will know when they come...