Chapter 4: Mesmerizing eyes

Armaan's POV:-

Me and Raghav decide to go to my penthouse. It has 15 mins distance from my office. I take out my car from parking lot, but that idiot come and sit in my car because he is very lazy to drive the car. I shook my head seeing his laziness. He is the best example of laziness but when it comes to business, he is cold hearted person and excellent just like me. We started to our destination and in that time, Raghav started his blubbering and as usual I have to listen to him...

Raghav: hey... let's go to our regular café then we will plan what to do...

Me: hmmm

Raghav: what hmm can't you answer by words always hmmm. What will you do if your future wife will ask you a question? (raising his one eyebrow)

Hearing this I glared at him strongly and He shut his mouth instantly...

I stopped the car when signal become red and started to look out of window for some peace of my mind. Suddenly 45-degree angle of my car one two-wheeler stop and two girls were on that both are talking but something catch my eyes and that is the front girl who were driving the vehicle she turns toward my side I got mesmerized by her eyes I had never seen these beautiful eyes in my life and got lost in that but she was not looking at me as she is talking to another girl. And top of that she is wearing scarf so her face was not visible, but I can see her eyes which is ocean blue in color, but something is there in them that attract me and now I want to see her face. I was so lost in them. So, I forgot that I am stuck in the signal. All of sudden she started to go, and Raghav shook me, and I come back to my sense.

Raghav: oyy where are you lost... I was saying something you were listening to me or not. (narrowing his eyes)

Me: whatever... (rolling eyes)

Raghav: anyways let's go...

Me: hmm

We stopped at a café and sit there and order our regular cappuccino with sandwiches. Raghav again started his talk, but I was lost in that ocean blue eyes which got printed in my heart and mind. For the first time in my life, I got attract to someone, otherwise I did not look at any girls because they have their own motive to chase me...thinking about those eyes my heartbeat also raises don't know what connection I have with them....

Raghav again shook me....

POV end.....

Raghav: where are you lost again Armaan, any problem (getting worried)

Armaan: no, I was thinking about Ekant's birthday nothing else.

Raghav: I know you are lying but I also know that you will come to share that by yourself. Anyways let's go, it's already 6 pm we have less time to plan.

Apartment:-

Aadhya and Mahira were thinking what to do then they thought to see Tara because it's already dinner time, so they go to her room to see her. As they enter the room, and they see that Tara is looking something in her phone, so they look at each other and get tense because if she sees the invitation then she again become panic...

Aadhya: what are you looking at phone.

Tara: nothing just thought what to wear in our enemy's wedding. (blankly)

Aadhya and Mahira get shocked and see each other because Tara is not reacting after seeing the wedding invitation...

Tara: don't be shocked because I want to make him regret and show him what I am now. (clutching her phone with angry red eyes)

Aadhya and Mahira become scared seeing her like this because they know this side of her is very dangerous for anyone... which was known by only them...

Tara: let's make an entry and now I will show him that I am happy without him... and also make him regret. (with smirked)

They understand her intention and now they look at each other and smirked..... Tara forward her hand and Aadhya and Mahira put their hand on her and cheered for their plan.

Trio: let's do it guys. (smirked)

Aadhya: are you okay na Tara. (worriedly)

Tara: yeah, now I will not shade tears on him anymore. Anyways tomorrow we will go for a shopping... (loudly) i have to control myself i can't make them more worried about me... (in her mind)

Mahira: done (showing her thumb up) guys let's complete our dinner now.

They all go to dining room and complete their dinner, go to sleep in their room and waiting for a wedding to do dhamaka. (blast)

Penthouse:-

Armaan and Raghav are planning to celebrate Ekant birthday but most of the time Armaan look distracted but again come back to sense and now they are ready to execute the plan which was made by Raghav....

So, they started their work and see the time it was 11:00 pm so according to plan Raghav will call Ekant and already they call his family for surprise. Raghav call Ekant...

Raghav: ha....hallo Eka...Ekant please come to my penthouse Ar.... Armaan is injured someone attack on him please come fast I can't handle alone. (making worried voice) and cut the call...

Hear this everyone (as Ekant family, they also come to surprise him) trying to control their laugh because they know when Ekant come and see everything is normal he will not leave Raghav..... Armaan rolled his eyes seeing Raghav's nautanki... now it is 11:50 pm so everyone eager to wait for Ekant... after 5 min he come and seeing him anyone can understand that he comes running all the way... but it was dark so he confused and exact 12:00 am lights come, and everyone scream...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and started to wish him and cut the cake and celebrate his birthday after complete party everyone depart except three friends... they are enjoying their time after long time suddenly Raghav fill someone's strong glare on him, when he shows a person, he literally gulps....

Anyone can guess who is that person guys......

Ekant

Raghav: sorry yarr. I don't have another option... (says and started to go back)

Ekant take steps towards him and started to chase him, and they run in whole room and then stop, they become tired and sit on their sit. Armaan is enjoying their bickering...

Ekant: I did not expect this from you, that you will do this to me. (said to Armaan dramatically)

Armaan: that was his idea not mine. (pointing towards Raghav)

Raghav widen his eyes and see Armaan with accusing eyes but as always, he ignores him...

Ekant: as expected. (rolling his eyes)

Raghav: you betrayer, you also support me in this and now blaming me alone... (wiping his fake tears)

Armaan and Ekant: shut up Raghav.

Raghav makes pout and look at them... but they ignore him...and murmuring nautanki.

They chit chat for some time and after that they end their day and depart to their home.

Here Armaan comes home and directly goes to his room and freshen up and lays on his bed but when he closes his eyes again that ocean blue eyes come in front of him, he again lost in that, and sleep consume him thinking about who was the girl that capture his heart and mind...

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...