Chapter 13: Marriage proposal

Rajmahal:

Next morning, everyone gathers in prayer room and finished their prayer and move towards dining room and then maid placed their breakfast on table...

Radhika gesture something to Adhiraj and he just nod...

Adhiraj: Armaan, what you have think about your marriage as you will soon turn in 29 and before that you have to get married...

Hearing this Armaan's mind stuck on the blue ocean eyes and he stop eating... but he also knows that his Dada sa is right, so he thought to listen to him this time...

Armaan: I am ready... (said with straight face)

Hearing this everyone cheeringly shouts, and atmosphere become happy...

Radhika: we have chosen one girl for you... (casually)

Armaan become shock little because he thought they will take time to find someone, but they already choose the girl for him... and look at his Dadi sa with same expression but soon cover it... but then just nod... because he knows if his Dadi sa choose someone that person must be perfect for him and queen's position...

Armaan: hmm...

Radhika: as you are ready, so I thought to send a proposal to them...

Armaan: as you say Dadi sa...

And leave from there to his office because he doesn't want to know who the person is but still his thought is stuck somewhere else...

And here after Armaan went every youngster, Abhinav and Abhigyan are curious to know about the girl...

Abhira: who is that girl Dadi sa? (curiously)

Abir: please Dadi sa don't say that you choose that chipkali Taniya...

Akshit: Dadi sa please say who is that person... (with pleading eyes)

Akshita: Dadi sa is our Bhabhi ma (sister-in-law) look beautiful?... (with heart eyes)

Everyone started to question her and not letting her speak so Abhinav said loudly...

Abhinav: chup (quit) everyone, let maa sa speak first... (keeping his finger on his lips)

Everyone instantly quiet, but they are confused because the most curious persons of the house are not speaking anything but seeing smile on their face, they understand that they already know about the girl...

So now everyone's focus again sift to Radhika... but she did not speak anything and direct dial the number of the person...

Radhika: hello Harish... I am Radhika Singh Rathor

Hearing this everyone become shocked and now they understand who the person is so everyone become happy and could not control their excitement...

On call with Harish...

Radhika: namaste, I want to meet your family...

Harish: .....

Radhika: today evening, and ask everyone to be present there...

Harish: .....

Radhika: we will be reached by 6 pm...

Harish: .....

Radhika: Gani Khamma... and cut the call...

Abhigyan: maa sa why did not you said the purpose of the meeting...

Radhika: because I want to meet face to face to her and then talk about her to this...

Everyone understands her talk and just nod...