08

i was laid out on the chaise of my couch, looking at my phone..

MESSAGES

😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

rosaline
guess who's going on
a trip to san juan with jacob,
tomorrow!!

solana
OMG
you guys are too adorable,
i canttt

alexa
and imagine how different your life would
be if you never went to
that party

emma
😭😭
love

rosaline
LMFAO
also!!
not to throw this on anyone
but is anyone gonna be free
for the next four days
to watch monie and honey?
all of the boarding places are booked

emma
i can do it!
i'm actually near your place rn if
you want me to pick them up.

rosaline
ur a lifesaver
i love you.
yes please that'd
be amazing

emma knocked on my door twenty minutes later. i opened the door and greeted her with a hug. after talking briefly, i invited her in and she helped me pack some outfits for the trip. i've always loved emma's fashion, she has really inspired others with her sense of style. "god i would kill for a chai" i said, as we looked at my now, fully packed suitcase. emma let out a laugh, "mhm a matcha sounds so amazing right now. you wanna try out that new cafe up the street?" she asked, i agreed and we climbed into her benz. she drove just about five minutes to the cafe, and after we ordered, we sat outside with our drinks. and then after a little while she drove me back to my place, where i was now left with an empty house. no emma, no moonie, and no honey.

at around 4am,  jacob picked me up, so we'd be on time for our flight. i was wearing green pants, a striped black and grey long sleeve top that was off the shoulder a bit, and denim tote bag. once we got to the airport, i checked my bag, but he decided to carry his as a carry on. we walked through the airport and then jacob made a stop to look for a book.

INSTAGRAM
thedishroom

INSTAGRAMthedishroom