11

the drive to his studio in culver city from my place in hollywood hills, was only a 30 minute drive. i parked at the studio and looked around, i was already visibly confused. i walked in the entrance doors to find a staff member in a blue polo. "oh, excuse me?" i called out for his attention, he looked over at me and gave me a soft smile. "i'm looking for the euphoria set, specifically for jacob elordi." the man kissed his teeth. "jacob may be in his trailer or on the set...the set is down that hall, and make a sharp left. his trailer is right out here, through the gate and his has his name on it." i raised my eyebrows when he said all of those directions. "okay...thanks so much." he nodded, "yeah of course."

i followed the man's directions to the set and tried there first. i walked in through the double doors, hoping that i wouldn't interrupt any filming. thankfully, no filming was taking place. as soon as i walked in i saw alexa who ran over to me with open arms, i opened my arms as well taking her into a tight hug. "i missed you!!" alexa said to me. "i missed you so much more alexa." after our hug she studied my outfit, "love the shirt." she complimented, getting a smile out of me. "thanksss" we talked for a bit before she got called over to film something. "oh alexa!" she turned and raised her eyebrows waiting for me to finish. "where's jacob?" i asked sweetly, she looked around to see if he was lurking near set. "definitely his trailer. do you know how to get there?"

i shook my head, she laughed softly. "dominic!" she called out, he walked over to her. "can you take rosaline to jacob's trailer?" "yeah of course." with that, alexa went to film and dominic was next to me. "ready?" he asked me, i nodded. he walked ahead of me. "wait i met you, didn't i?" i looked confused before i nodded... "oh yeah! at the party thingy." he opened the door for me, leading to outside. i walked out. "so how have you been?" i asked him. "yeah i've been alright, been focusing on my acting instead of my music but it's cool juggling the two." "oh that's super sick" a little silent moment took over as we walked until he spoke up again, "you remember when you told me about your friend emma? and how she's a big fan of mine?" i thought hard about this, especially because the only thing i remember from that night was jacob and i talking for the first time, after a second i remembered the conversation. "yeah i remember, what's up?" "well...she's pretty cool, and i think im gonna shoot my shot with her." the surprise on my face couldn't have been hidden.

"that's great!" i said and after a pause i spoke again, "do you need me to put in a good word or something?" he smiled and nodded. "that'd be a huge help." we arrived at jacob's trailer. "here we are." dominic said, he truly was such a chill guy. "thanks dominic and i'll be sure to put in the good word." he smiled at me. "i'll be counting on it." and with that dominic walked off. i stood infront of jacob's trailer and knocked softly.

"it's open!" he called out. i opened the door and walked in. "hi jacob." he smiled and instantly got up from his couch, he pulled me into a tight embrace, my head resting on his chest, he kissed my forehead. "i missed you rosaline." "i missed you way more jacob." he led me to his couch and sat me down on his lap. the interior of the trailer was relatively simple.

i put my head on his shoulder and spoke. "how's nate jacobs this season?" he smiled and rubbed my thigh, he seemed to be very comfortable. "well you know nate, he's still a dick, he's really insane this season, but the drama that follows is even more intense." i looked up at the ceiling like i was thinking and spoke, "i kinda want you to spoil it." he looked at me with a grin, clearly enjoying my interest in the plot. "do you really? you're not going to tell anyone?" i shook my head profusely, "of course not."

he stopped caressing my thigh to grab his script. "here just read a bit of this." he handed me his script. i skimmed through it, my eyes widened at the sight of some things that will happen. "okay wow" i said as i handed him his script back. "this is euphoria, remember baby." i nodded "right right." "so basically you have cassie but also a new love interest, some zoe girl?" "yeah, lily-rose depp is playing her. aren't you guys friends?" i was stunned that she was acting in euphoria, i mean she is an actress but it caught me off guard. "yeah we're friends i guess." he nodded noticing the look on my face and rubbed my cheek. "nate may be out there but jacob only has one girl" he confirmed, making me smile.