19

our second day in san diego.

i woke up, feeling jacob's arms that are wrapped tightly around me, holding me close to his chest. the two of us fit so perfectly together as we laid in the hotel bed together.

i got up from the bed, and looked at jacob to see him sleeping soundly. i smiled to myself before moving myself into the bathroom. i got in the shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, did light makeup before getting dressed to meet my friend for breakfast.

i checked to see if jacob had waken up, which he hadn't. i didn't want to wake him since looked so peaceful so i left a note for him.

the note read, "i'm out to get breakfast with my friend, noelle. i'll be back before eleven. call me if you need anything. love you." i signed my name before placing it on the nightside table. i kissed his forehead gently and left as quietly as possible.

i headed over to my favorite ramen place in la jolla where noelle and i would always eat at when i lived in sd.

we sat and ate before i left after an hour or so.

INSTAGRAM
rosalineivywoods

liked by noelledorsia and 2,432,332 othersrosalineivywoods 🍜

rosalineivywoods 🍜

view all 14,322 comments

user1 rosaline is so cute

jacobelordi ramen
rosalineivywoods noodles

emmachamberlain yummy

noelledorsia come to san diego more often
rosalineivywoods i promise!!!

i headed back to the hotel room, to find jacob awake and dressed.

"morning j" i said as i closed the front door, he smiled and walked over to me. "you look beautiful, rosaline."

i blushed at his compliment, "you look good too." he kissed my cheek. "so how was breakfast with...noelle?"

"yeah it was great, it was good to see her. we got some ramen. i didn't know if you wanted any, or if you wanted to go out to eat, so i didn't grab you anything...sorry." i said innocently, he kissed my cheek.

"don't worry about it, i grabbed some room service and got breakfast that way...what did you want to do today? you said it'll be an us day, right?" jacob had a small grin on his face. i smiled and nodded, "yeah, i'm thinking we could go shopping and then just plan the rest of the day as we go."

he tucked his lips together and spoke kind of softly, "yeah okay, you wanna leave now?" "if you want to, we can."

with that, he opened the hotel room door for me, and we walked to the car together, hand and hand.