13

"jacob? isn't that your ex?" i asked him as my eyes followed the short haired girl. jacob followed my gaze, causing his eyes to land on olivia. "mhm" he hummed before putting his hands on my shoulder, not seeming to mind that olivia was here.

"are you guys on good terms? wait is she here because she's a real fan of mine?" i asked him, as i was genuinely confused, and because of my facial expression my confusion was no secret. "well um-" he started to speak, but before he could continue, gigi hadid ran over, wrapping me in a hug. she was obviously drunk.

"you sang so well tonight!" she drunkenly complimented me, making me to smile. "thanks gigi! are you enjoying yourself?" she nodded profusely, "mhm! i'm having a great time with amazingggg people." i smiled awkwardly, as i watched bella run over, grabbing onto gigi. "rosaline, you sang so well. sorry about her...we're gonna go." bella said very quickly, it was obvious she didn't want to have gigi cause any damage. "bye ladies, thanks for coming tonight." i said as they walked away, they both smiled, and bella held up gigi as they walked out.

i looked back over to talk to jacob, only to find that he was no longer standing next to me. i groaned in annoyance and began walking around the lounge to find him, only to be stopped by olivia, "you sang so well tonight." her voice was soft and innocent. i couldn't help but smile at her seemingly sweet character. "thank you! you're olivia right?" "mhm, it's nice to meet you." "likewise." i said back, my eyes scanning around as i searched for jacob, she noticed me looking around.

"are you looking for jacob?" she asked me casually. "yeah, i am actually." she closed her eyes and smiled softly as she nodded. "i just saw him go into the bathroom, i'm sure he'll be out soon." "oh okay! thanks olivia!" i said to olivia before leaving the conversation and walking over to solana who was nearby.

"solana girl, why'd i just have a chill ass conversation with jacob's ex." she laughed hysterically before speaking sarcastically. "maybe she's trying to be all buddy buddy with you, so she can get back with jacob." i laughed at her sarcasm, but in reality what solana stated, made complete sense to me. i got the feeling that i needed to talk to jacob about olivia, i didn't want to take a chance of a crazy ex ruining anything. "let me know if you see jacob, okay?" i asked solana, causing her to promise that she'd tell me if she saw him.

i continued on with the party, enjoying my time and trying not to think too much into jacob and olivia. it had now been 20 minutes and there was no sign of jacob. i opened my phone to see solana texted me.

MESSAGES

solana

solana
hey!!
so i had to leave your party just now,
amazing job tonight btw. you're one
with the stage 🧘🏾‍♀️
but i did end up seeing jacob
he was having  a conversation
with olivia.
i didn't see much, just them
talking near the entrance.

rosaline
aww i love u
dude
are you serious??

solana
love you girl!!
but yes
i'm so deadass.
he looked so pissed too