14

jacob's house is a secluded hollywood hills home, tonight is my first time ever being over. once he pulled into his driveway, he opened the car door for me to get out and then he walked infront of me to open his front door. i waited patiently as he fiddled with the keys, once he opened the door and we walked in, we were instantly greeted by his golden retriever, layla. i squatted down to pet her and show her lots of love, she's a sweet girl and an adorable one at that.

jacob closed the front door and then watched the cute interaction, smiling to himself. "she really likes you." he mumbled, i looked up at him with a gentle smile. "well i really like her too...she's adorable." he smiled and spoke up again. "i'm gonna go hop in the shower, you're welcome to anything. clothes, food, whatever you need." i nodded and he started to head up the stairs.

i had noticed that after the whole olivia thing, jacob and i had been talking in a very awkward way, i'm sure he's noticed this too. after showing layla some love i got up to look around his home and familiarize myself with where some things are. i found the living room and took a seat on the couch and looked at my phone.

MESSAGES

😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

rosaline
so update!!
olivia wants to steal jacob
from me 😭😭
and now i'm at jacob's
and we're gonna have a
convo ab our exes

solana
no way

alexa
WHATTTT

emma
she alr had her chance with him
wtf??

rosaline
yeah so i think we're
gonna deep dive into like
all of our exes which is kinda
awkward but needed so

emma
did drew talk to you tn?

rosaline
yes actually.
he talked to me and jacob
he like congratulated me on
how far i've come music wise
oh and then he introduced
himself to jacob.
AND
said he's happy for me and jacob

alexa
OKAY WOW

solana
that doesn't surprise me
he's always been a sweetheart

emma
that is really sweet of him

as i was about to text back, jacob came back downstairs in a white hoodie and black sweatpants. "are you tired?" he asked me, i shook my head. "no not really."

he bit his lip and nodded before speaking, "maybe we could just have that talk now and get it over with." i crossed one of my legs over the other. "um yeah if you wanna."