10

after about three days, monday came. today, monday, marks the day that emma and i fly to new york and i make an appearance on the jimmy fallon show. i woke up to my loud alarm, to find both of my cats laid out on my bed and sighed and smiled at the cute sight of them. i opened up my phone and went to messages.

MESSAGES

jacob 😊

jacob 😊

rosaline
good morning!
wishing you the
best of luck today at filming!!

jacob 😊
thank you baby,
have a safe flight today ❤️
and text me when you land

rosaline
i will, i promise

i put my phone down and looked at my empty suitcase that was open and laying on my bedroom floor, from when i attempted on packing late last night but was way too tired. i got up from my bed and started packing for the two day trip. after packing i looked at my phone, emma had texted me.

MESSAGES

emma

emma
hey rosaline
should i come over?
and then we carpool to the
airport?

rosaline
yes that's fine!
head over when you're
ready

i looked at the time on my phone, 7:42am, the flight is at 11am, so i really needed to lock in and get ready. i walked into my bathroom that's connected to my bedroom and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face...basically doing the essentials. i got dressed and then heard a knock at the door. i walked to the front door, to find the sitter here to pickup moonie and honey. i handed them over after a small goodbye, and went back to doing finishing touches around the house.

around 8:45, emma came over with a packed suitcase and a camera in her hand. i figured she was going to be filming the new york trip for her youtube channel which didn't surprise me. she is known mainly for her youtube channel. after speaking to emma briefly, she started filming and pointed the camera at me and spoke to the camera, "alright guys here's rosaline ivy" i waved and smiled warmly at the camera. emma flipped the camera back to herself and started talking to it. after i triple checked that i had everything, we headed to my bronco where i drove us to the airport, so we could catch that 11am flight.