18

the next day.

i woke up around 9am to head to a photoshoot with calvin klein, which ended up going super smoothly. i stayed there from 11am - 1pm.

INSTAGRAM
rosalineivywoods

INSTAGRAMrosalineivywoods

liked by sza and 3,431,568 othersrosalineivywoods @calvinklein

rosalineivywoods @calvinklein

view all 32,542 comments

user1 remake the jeremy allen white calvin klein video

jacobelordi gorgeous

alexademie ugh i miss you
rosalineivywoods i miss you so much

after the photoshoot, i had time before meeting with gigi, so i stopped by kendall's and picked up my kitties and then dropped them back off at home.

around 4pm, i arrived at bestia and was seated at a table towards the back, where i waited for gigi, who arrived around 4:10. gigi was extremely apologetic for running a bit late.

"rosaline! i'm so sorry i'm late." gigi cried out as she sat across from me at the table, i shook my head and smiled warmly. "gigi it's not a problem. seriously." she exhaled a sigh of relief and smiled at me, before looking at the menu. we ordered our drinks before we spoke again.

"i'm thinking you should sing at his party." gigi announced as she sipped her drink, "like make a song about him and sing it."

i frowned a bit, "that's cute but is it too corny?" she shrugged, "who cares? you're celebrating the man you love, not everyone else around." i nodded my head, gigi was right.

we ordered our lunch meals and were now waiting for our meals. "how about a balloon filled party with only close friends and of course a performance from you." gigi vocalized her plan that sounded perfect, but i was a bit hesitant, because i didn't want to take away from jacob on his special day. "it sounds awesome, but i don't want the performance to take away the spotlight from jacob." gigi rolled her eyes playfully. "rosaline, cmon it won't. the people who will be invited will know they are there to celebrate jacob, not you."