12

the next day, i woke up at 7am. today i'll be filming with vogue for 24 hours with me, which should be fun. they'll be arriving at 8:30, so i had some time. i did my morning routine and then as i was on my way to get coffee brewing there was a knock at the door. i looked up at my clock, and saw the time was perfectly resting on 8:30. i walked to the front door, a smile plastered on my face as i welcomed the cameraman in.

the camera man explained how the process would go and i understood perfectly. he began rolling.

"hi, im rosaline-ivy woods, and welcome to 24 hours with me. i honestly could drop the ivy since i have two first names..." i began to ramble. "hi im rosaline woods and welcome to 24 hours with me... you can use whichever clip is better." i said to the camera guy who nodded. "so its 8:30, and to start off my day, i head to the kitchen for a nice hot coffee. would you like one?" he nodded and i began to make the coffee, i used two mugs that were very kid like. one with a teddy bears all around, the other with a bees on it. as i began pouring the coffee into the mugs i explained the mugs. "so to explain the childish mugs, i got these guys when i was a kid, because i was so obsessed with collecting adorable mugs. and then when i moved out of my parents home i kept a couple mugs." i opened my cabinet to show him and the camera the tiny collection of mugs.

i handed him his mug and took a sip out of mine. "so today we have a busy busy schedule, i have tour coming up which is making my schedule super hectic because i have rehearsal, meetings, fittings, a lot! you guys ready?"

next part filmed was me, my choreographer, and backup dancers practicing everything. it was mainly for the dancers to practice and for me to practice the singing portion. three hours after practice, i was done with practice and it was 11am, brunch time.

"so for brunch, i'm meeting up with my good friend yara shahidi. we're just gonna get some food at the ivy." i was now driving. "yara is the literal best... she's an actress and i think a producer, but we've been friends for three years and she's just awesome and she's super smart." i pulled into 'the ivy' parking lot. "so this is a hot spot, it's one of the most famous brunch places in la." we began walking in, the camera still on me...once we walked in, i noticed yara and sat across from her. the cameraman sat next to me.

after brunch, i had two meetings. i was driving yet again. "now for the kind of boring but very important part of my life, meetings... i'm heading to my managers office and that's where a lot of my meetings are condudcted." the cameraman filmed small footage of my meetings. "now i have a fitting, thankfully it's just in that other room." i sighed thinking about how to explain the fitting procedure. "the fitting is just all of the clothes for the tour that my amazing stylist picked out, so i have to try em on. see if i like them, and uhh ya know."

the fitting didn't take more than 1 hour. as i walked to my car, with the cameraman following me, i noticed it was now 2pm. "so now i don't really have a plan. i guess we'll just go where the wind takes us?" i said as i hopped in my car. i drove around until i pulled into the parking lot for venice beach. i hopped out and motioned for the cameraman to follow me. "so i know we're not dressed for the occasion, but i come here to think or to write out lyrics..." i said as i walked to the beach. as i was walking through the parking lot, i noticed hailey beiber and justin skye. they both ran up to me and i hugged the two gorgeous girls. we had a small conversation before they walked off and i sat with the cameraman at a table overlooking the beach.

i started writing away into a notebook, while the cameraman filmed. we stayed here for 30 minutes before we headed back to my house. "usually i'd go out, but nowadays i've just been so busy that i don't have time for it, so i'm in for the night. right about now i'll take a shower, do the essentials, watch some gilmore girls, head to sleep, and boom it's the next day." i explained to the camera.