Sister

GERARDS POV

I brought Frank to my home only to be greeted by my sister's car in the driveway, I hated my older sister and definitely didn't need this reminder of her existence.

She wasn't a real sister to me. My parents adopted her when she was 6. Therefore logically she was no sister to me anyways.
Mikey liked her and saw her as a real sister, but I didn't and I never will.

It's not like she's given me a reason to hate her, it's just I don't feel compassion for the weak in general. And she was weak. Not to mention she wasn't even my biological sister. Those factors were enough to make me hate her.

It's not like I was silent about my hate for her either. I hated her and she knew it since I told her. I didn't care about her feelings or anyone's feelings except myself anyways. She was back from college. I didn't know for how long this bitchy whore would be in my home with my family.

"Mercedes is here by the way.. I guess" I told Frank as we approached the front door of my house. He didn't know who that was and looked at me confused, I didn't say anything I just opened the door and went in Frank following behind me.

My mom saw as walk in and smiled. She rushed towards us and greeted me and Frank. "Gerard go say hi to your sister sweetie" my mom told me with a smile. She was in the kitchen talking with Mikey, Frank didn't know I had a "sister" but I never told him because in my eyes. I didn't.

I just wanted to go upstairs with Frank but decided to speak to my "sister" before hand so my mom wouldn't bother me about it.
I told Frank I'd be back and left him to speak to my mom. I walked to the kitchen but before I went in I heard my name in the conversation. Who did these fuckers think they were to talk about me when I wasn't around? I pretended I didn't hear it and walked in. The annoyance of having to speak to her clearly displayed on my face.

As soon as I walked in they both froze and stopped speaking. Idiots. "Hey Gerard" Mikey said with an awkward smile. Dipshit.
Mikey was a dork and it annoyed me I really wanted to punch him in the face sometimes.
"Hi" I said coldly. "Hi Mercedes" I said with the fakest smile I could give. She saw my passive aggressive tone and mannerisms and knew I wasn't happy to see her in the slightest. She didn't say anything just waved with an awkward smile.

There. I greeted the bitch now I was leaving. I turned around and went back out of the kitchen to see Frank sat down on the couch with my mom. She was talking to him about the stupid family pictures she had hanging on the walls. Stupid idea to leave Frank with my chatter box of a mother.

"Alright mom I think Frank wants to go upstairs with me now" I told her. She looked kind of disappointed but nodded, Frank stood up and said bye to her and we went upstairs to my room.

I shut the door behind us and we sat together on my bed. "You have a cool room" Frank commented. "Thanks" I said smiling. I already knew I had a cool room but whatever. "Are you ready to talk now?" I asked Frank. He seemed to hesitate before he nodded. I gave him a smile trying to offer "reassurance".

"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you.." he started. Eh it was fine, I was gonna be way worse pretty soon anyways, I didn't say that of course.

"It's alright but.. why?" I said pretending to sound sad. I really didn't give a fuck I just wanted to be a dick to him but now I have to wait even longer to do that or everything in my process will go to shit. Which was really the only thing I was disappointed for.

"My family.." he said quietly. Ohhhhh that made some sense. He kept speaking "I know that isn't an excuse for being a jerk it's just.. I took it out on you and it was wrong I'm really really sorry" he admitted looking down. He seemed on the verge of tears.

I didn't speak right away. Maybe his home life was worse than I thought, I'm not gonna complain though. It made him easier to manipulate. "It's alright" I said softly as I began to rub is back. With that action of "affection" and "reassurance" he began to cry.

You see how easy it is with him? Absolutely pathetic. Just the smallest bit of reassurance and love gets this kid. It's like he wanted to be manipulated. Kidding of course. I knew all this kid wanted was to be loved by someone. And I would give it to him of course, but just not all the time.
It wasn't my fault he made it so easy. It's funny how the mind works isn't it? I kept rubbing his back as he kept crying. He put his head on my shoulder and kept sobbing quietly. I was still surprised how quietly this kid could cry, I knew it was habit for him to cry. He probably needed to cry quietly with a home life like his.

I loved that.

After a while he stopped crying and we were sat there before he picked his head up and looked at me before speaking "I'm sorry for being such a crybaby sometimes" he said wiping his tears off with a chuckle. I chuckled back before replying. "It's alright don't worry about it, and if it helps I don't think you're a crybaby" I said with a smile.
"Do you wanna stay for dinner?" I asked him. "Yeah" he said with a smile.

We sat in silence for exactly 3 seconds before I planted a small kiss on his lips. It was only a peck. I immediately saw his cheeks go pink. Great. I stood up and told him I'd be back he smiled and nodded.

I went downstairs and found my mom in the kitchen cooking. "Can Frank stay for dinner?" I asked her. "Of course he can" she said with a warm smile. I nodded and left the kitchen. My mom was always the bubbly type. She smiled a lot which was kind of creepy to me.

I made my way upstairs but stopped in front of Mikey's door. I heard him and Mercedes speaking from outside the door. "I'll tell him I don't give a shit" Mercedes said sort of raising her voice. She sounded angry. I heard Mikey shush her, probably so I wouldn't hear. Too late. I did wonder what they were talking about and stood there a few more seconds. I put my ear to the door to hear whispers, I couldn't make out anything they were saying.

Whatever. I went back to my room and saw Frank looking at the drawing I left out on my desk. He jumped when he saw me "clam down I don't bite" I said with a chuckle. "You fucking scared me" he breathed out.

"I didn't know you draw" he said looking at a different drawing I had laying on my bedside table. "You didn't ask" I shrugged. "You are very full of surprises" he said. Oh I bet I was. "Definitely" I replied.

We hung out in my room and talked before Mikey came in and told us it was time for dinner. We got up and went downstairs. Mercedes my mom and my dad were already sitting down, me and Frank sat next to each other. Tonight was salad. I think my mom was trying to make us go vegan or something.

I wasn't really present in the conversation nor did I care for it until I heard my name. "So Gerard.." Mercedes started. I looked up from my food to acknowledge her even though I really didn't want to.

"Are you seeing anyone right now?" She asked. What the fuck? "None of your business" I said pretty annoyed. Why was she asking me these questions? She's never cared about my love life before. Weirdo.

After dinner me and Frank went back to my room. After a quick call to his mom, he was now gonna spend the night. I was happy about that at least.
——————————————————————-
Okay so new chapter is gonna be longer but it's gonna be franks pov at gerards house and spoiler alert. Mercedes is gonna talk to frank.. about what? I don't know (yeah I do🥰) you'll find out I guess