Unlie?

GERARDS POV
Monday:10:21pm

I woke up pretty late because Mikey or Mercedes didn't wake me up. Assholes.

I looked at the time and groaned. I was fucking late. I rolled out of bed and tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes, I was already late so might as well not rush too much.

I changed into normal black skinny jeans and a plain black shirt. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked at my hair. My roots were kinda starting to come in so I supposed I could stop by the store after school to get the normal cheap red hair dye I always did.

I spit out a glob of toothpaste and picked up some mouthwash and swished it around in my mouth, then spit it out. I put on deodorant and left my bathroom.

I got my shoes off the floor held them in my hands I opened my drawer and got my socks and a $20 bill. Thats enough for the hair dye I always use. I put my socks and shoes on and put my money in my backpack. I went downstairs and decided against eating, I didn't really feel like it.

I set off walking to school pretty pissed off at Mercedes and Mikey for not waking me up. Stupid pricks. It was fine I guess since my school was pretty close to my house, so it wasn't like a crazy long walk or anything.

I thought about Frank on my walk, I wondered what I could do to mess with him a bit. Maybe I could act angry at him when I first see him then act like nothing happened the next time I saw him.

Perfect.

I also had something else planned that I thought of last night, I knew I wanted to make Frank dependent on me, and I knew this was the way to do it.

Every time I'd have Frank sleepover, I'd stick a nicotine patch on him. Then he's gonna get a nicotine high, and associate that feeling with being around me. I'm gonna do this for a while making him very addicted to being around me, then after a few weeks of doing this then I'd stop seeing him altogether.

Only for about a week, I wouldn't say anything to him. Then he'll be going through nicotine withdrawal symptoms.

Then when the week is up I'll see him again and repeat the process of adding nicotine patches on him.

Eventually his brain will start to correlate me to the nicotine high he feels when he sees me, and when I'm not around, those withdrawal symptoms he's gonna correlate to not having me around.

I'm also gonna find some way to get him addicted to drinks. I just haven't find a way for that to work out yet.

But I would.

I wanted to ruin him any way I could. And since he didn't drink or smoke, I knew I would get him absolutely addicted to both.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

I made it to school a bit ago and walked into my biology class like 3 minutes before it was about to end.

I just sat there waiting for the bell to ring so I could go to my locker for passing period and act cold to Frank for no reason after having a nice time with him just yesterday.

The bell rung and I quickly got up and basically ran out of class and to my locker.

I put my biology book in my locker and took my science one out, then I saw Frank. He looked so happy. I couldn't wait to watch his face slightly drop.

He walked to me and smiled. "Hi" he said softly, I didn't respond. He kept talking. "I think my English teacher has it out for me" he began to explain. I shrugged and shut my locker. I saw his face drop slightly to one of sadness then confusion.