Fuckers! And goodbyes ofc

GERARDS POV

I purposely made out with Katie or kat or whatever her name was. In front of Frank, just to make sure he knew I didn't need him the same way he needed me. It was the perfect way of manipulation.

He rejected my advances yesterday, I knew he didn't wanna do anything anymore once he started to tense up underneath me. I didn't stop, because I didn't want to, because he didn't tell me to. Even if I already knew he didn't want to do anything. if he wouldn't have said anything. I still would've done it. And that was his fault. If he was that weak to let me do something even when he didn't want to, that was on him. But he did stop me, that made me annoyed. So I cheated on him with that girl he hates. Just so won't stop me again, he now knows if he stops me. Then I'll cheat. Or that's what I'm gonna teach him.

I knew he'd stay even after this, he'd throw his fit and try to ignore me. Then fail. I'd give a weak apology and we'd go back to the way it used to be. He'd come back, and I'd come back. But after a bit, I'll leave. I'll cheat on him with more than one person. And he'll come back eventually. Except I won't.

I'll leave him, for good.

I didn't know how much longer I'd be with him, it kinda depended on how I felt. I already knew Frank would take me back eventually no matter what I did anyway.

Katie or whatever her name was seems to think I like her, that couldn't be further from the truth. But I'll let the girl dream.

Frank saw me and the girl he knew, I knew he hated. That would hurt. But then again that was also the goal, it wasn't my fault he was an idiot. I mean, the kid took me back after I'd slapped him in the face, that's pure stupidity on his part.

Frank had simply turned around and went the other way when he saw me and the girl he hated, making out. It was disgusting, let me tell you. I don't even like girls but I could still get behind kissing them if they were good at it. She definitely wasn't!

I was pretty zoned out thinking about Frank and what I'd done until I was brought back to reality with two knocks on my door, I jumped. "Yeah?" I called out from my room. "Mom wants you downstairs!" I heard Mikey yell from outside my door. Damn it, I opened my door and Mikey was already gone, I went downstairs. There I saw my mom and Mercedes standing by the front door. And my mom hugging Mercedes with her bags packed. Mercedes had to go back to her college campus. Finally! It did hit me I never got back at her or Mikey for what they told Frank. Well, Mercedes would get what was coming to her the next time she chose to invade my house. And Mikey would get what was coming to him tonight.

I stood there looking at my mom be the pathetic woman she was. "I'm gonna miss you" she told Mercedes sadly. Oh brother, here she goes. I rolled my eyes.

She turned to me, waiting for me to say bye. When I didn't on my own she frowned. "Come say bye, please?" The "please" was said quieter. I rolled my eyes and made a face but still decided I'd say goodbye. Just for my pathetic mother's sake. At least the bitch would be out of my house. Finally.

I walked to Mercedes and gave a smile. It was fake. And she knew it, "bye" I said, anything but enthusiastically. "Goodbye" she said happily. Stupid bitch.

I went upstairs after that, I'd happily watch her leave from my bedroom window.

I watched as, my mom and Mikey drove away with Mercedes. Taking her back to the airport. Good riddance. I jumped a bit when I was startled by my own phone ringing. It was Frank. What did he want? I didn't really feel like talking, but I'd still answer.

I answered and waited for him to speak. He didn't, I looked at my phone screen in confusion, thinking he hung up. Nope, he was still on the phone. "Hello?" I asked confused. "Hey" he said blankly. I waited for him to say something else, but he didn't. What was happening? "Did you need something?" I asked him. "We need to talk" he said. I knew what this was about. "Okay.. then, talk" I said. He sighed, "no, in person,  Gerard" he started to sound a little fed up.

"Oh.. okay, when and where?" I asked. "Can you come to the park tomorrow after school?" He asked me. "Alright" I said. I was gonna say bye, but he hung up before I could. Well ok then.

I waited for night to come and waited for Mikey to sleep. He'd get what he should've gotten a while ago when he ratted me out to Frank, it's not like Frank believed him, but he still tried it. And I'd try to make him regret that.

I waited for him to fall asleep at about 12:58am It was almost one in the morning on a school night, I was positive he must've been asleep by now.

I walked to his room and looked at the door nob, counting to fifteen before opening the door. I chose the number fifteen because I really liked that number, it was my favorite number. Also my lucky number. Super random but needed to be shared, I just really liked the number fifteen I dunno.

I swung his door open as quietly as I could. I expected to see Mikey lying in his bed sound asleep at such a time. But I didn't. He was gone. And his window was open.

It was one in the morning by this point, where the hell was this kid?!

I thought maybe he went outside for fresh air, it was stupid, but possible.

I went outside and looked around. Nope.

I was about to turn around, go back inside, and wait for him to come back. When I saw him.

l saw Mikey, my brother Mikey! Across the street walking home, holding hands with some boy! I quickly went back inside and watched them through the window next to the front door that had a view of the front of our house.

They stopped when they were exactly across the road. They stopped holding hands and the boy gave Mikey a quick kiss goodbye! Then Mikey went back to the side of the house to sneak back into his window. That fucker! Who was that kid?! Were him and Mikey a thing?! And why's he sneaking out at 1am just to meet this kid?! Were they doing any drugs or alcohol together, how long has this been going on?! what was happening?!

I didn't know the answer to any of those questions, but I definitely knew I'd find out.

———————————————————————
Happy weekend guys, not much to do here so I've js been writing😱