Highschool sucks

FRANKS POV

I stood there, looking at Gerard. He was gorgeous, of course he fucking was. He always was. And I'm pretty sure he always would be.

He waited for a reply, there was so much I wanted to say. But didn't know how to.

I missed him more than anything. For some dramatic reason I thought we'd never speak again. I thought it was over, but he was saying sorry. He was sorry. He just lashed out. And he was sorry.

He was sorry.

I forgave him.

Without another word I kissed him. I should've thought about such a decision. But of course I didn't.

There was a kick of anxiety but the second he started kissing back, it was like it all washed away. It was so passionate and tender. I missed him more than anything. Having him back felt like heaven on earth.

The kiss broke gently. He stared at me. He was so perfect, I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me. "I still think you eating fucking mud as a child is disgusting" he said out of nowhere. I laughed, "it was really good" I admitted, he made a face.

We stayed like that for a while before the hug broke.

"Do you wanna go to my house? No one's home" he suggested, I looked at him skeptically, "what are you implying?" I asked him. He smiled and looked at me as if I was the weirdo, "what am I implying?! No, no, what are you implying" he responded with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not implying anything, asshole" he laughed, "well, it sure seems like you are" he replied. "Shut up" I said, shaking my head. "Well, let's go!" He said grabbed my hand and walking to his house with no warning. "Okay, okay!" I said. As we walked to his house I was happy I forgave him. It was only a mistake, he said it himself. Everyone makes mistakes.

I mean- I've made mistakes lots of times; not that those mistakes were with violence. But mistakes. And I think everyone should get a second chance, except my dad. That's way out the window.

The second we got to Gerard's house we went upstairs to his room and shut the door, "soo, what do you wanna do" Gerard asked obviously suggestively. I gave him a "judging" look. "I don't know gerard, what are you suggesting we do" I asked him. With a very skeptical look on my face. He shrugged "innocently." Without warning he came and kissed me. It got way intense way fast.

Both of our lips finally met which made my mind go blank for a moment. His sweet lips pressed on top of mine. I was stunned, it wasn't the first time me and Gerard have kissed, by any means. This time it was Just a little expected and unexpected at the same time, my lips were already moving subconsciously, my eyes immediately closed as I was enjoying the moment. His hands tightened on my waist and his other hand was gripping my hair.

My breath got more shaky and his hands gripped tighter on my waist and my hair. I was honestly lost in his sweet scent and his kisses were becoming a little more intense.
I was fully immersed in this moment, my nerves, my fears, was already completely forgotten. I think? I was kissing Gerard only, with no regrets at all. Maybe a little, just a little? I didn't know, and right now I didn't care. I know I'd come to regret that later. But later was.. later! Or maybe that wasn't then smartest decision.

Without the kiss breaking he slipped off my shirt, I took his off. We went to Gerard's bed, he got on top of me and continued to kiss me and pull on strands of my hair.

A kiss was the beginning of cannibalism.

The kiss broke, I was panting under him. He smirked. He enjoyed seeing me a mess. He looked my shirtless body up and down. He began placing sloppy kisses on my neck and chest, I was a panting mess under him and he took joy in that.