1

Prologue

2016 was an eventful year for BTS and for the people working for them. It was the year that began their popularity. The year that they began to pave the way for kpop. 2016 was the beginning spark of the fire that will fuel the entire industry.

Others might say that 2016 is the peak for Korean industry. The best era for kpop songs as well as kdramas. For Nari, it was the year that changed her life for the better.

Yook Nari, was an army to say the least. She has been supporting the group since they began. Their company was only a few walks from their house and she would always see them. She began to support them as soon as she saw one of their performance.

Sometimes, while walking home, she would see some of the members chatting to each other. She never approached them herself, giving them the privacy they needed and deserved. She knows the state Bighit is in, sometimes, she would send them food packages as gifts. Obviously sending it to the company and not to the boys themselves.

Summer of 2014 was the most memorable summer in her opinion. She was walking back to their house after a long day at school when she saw one of the members sitting outside the building with frown in his face. He resembled a cat and was very pale. Nari soon realized it was Suga or Min Yoongi, one of the producers in their group.

Now, she wasn't an expert in music but she has a knack for it. She heard the man cursing as he couldn't find the proper words and beat for the song he was making. Nari knew that approaching the man would only scare him and make her look creepy so she debated against it.

"I need you...?" She heard the man hum under his breath. Nari had an idea and grabbed her pen and paper. Words were easy for her. In an instant, she had a whole lyric for the man. Now the problem is how to approach him without being creepy.

'What if he thinks I'm a sasaeng?'

She sighed and decided to just get over it. She couldn't bear to see one of her idols struggling when she can do something to help him. She left all her worries for future Nari to deal with.

She stood up, picking up her things and nervously made her way towards the struggling man. "Good afternoon... uh- I know you're like a hundred times better than me at this but I have a suggestion?" She smiled as she handed the paper.

Yoongi took a moment to look at her. She was a highschooler giving an advice to a grown ass man. She understood why he would look at her as if she's got two heads as of the moment. However, Yoongi soon warmed up and gently accepted the paper from her.

He analyzed the paper for a while before a gentle smile appeared on his face. "This is wonderful, actually. Do you have any suggestions for the beat? The way you wrote this tells me you have experience in producing music."

Nari's cheeks reddened unintentionally at the compliment. "My dad is a producer and he lets me help sometimes..."

Yoongi nodded at the explanation. He moved a bit to give her space as he showed her his beloved laptop where he creates all of his golden melodies. "How about you add a bit of..."

There, because of a certain pale boy, Nari fell inlove with music. He gave her some tips and advice on how to make her producing skills better. Nari sincerely appreciated it. Although her dad allowed her to help, he didn't really explain it as detailed as Yoongi did.

"Do you want to have credits? I can tell the company if you want to. You deserve it. You helped me finish the song, after all." Yoongi gently told her.

Nari smiled at him. She knew he suffered a great deal with plagiarism when he was just starting. He was scammed and robbed with money and credits when he was just starting to produce.