31

"I'm starting to think that half of the streams of Limbo came from you." Minho chuckled as he sat next to Nari who was getting her hair and make-up done at the chair.

Nari was scrolling through her phone, playing Limbo loudly. It was Minho's first ever solo song. She, of course, being a supportive girlfriend has been playing the song on blast 24/7. Also helping in promoting the song on her socials.

"You know, fans have been broking social media sites." She spoke.

"Why?" Minho asked gently, laying his head on her shoulder and looking at her phone.

Nari kissed his head as he laid comfortably. "They were worried about the lyrics of Limbo. They were worried if we're okay." She chuckled.

Minho hummed, burying his face on the crook of her neck. "We wouldn't be doing this if we broke up."

Nari hummed. It was a bit weird seeing Minho this affectionate in front of other people, but she wasn't complaining. It was probably one of those days where he felt like it and needed more affection than usual.

They were inside the set to film for Nari's first ever solo song. The company decided to film a music video for it and who was Nari to say no? 

The song didn't actually feature Minho. Minho was casted as the male lead for the music video. "How many songs have you written about me, hm?" He mumbled.

"I can't even count." Nari chuckled, shamelessly confirming his suspicions.

A few minutes later, Nari and Minho were told to change into their respective attires for the shoot. 

"Hello stays and luminaries." Nari smiled at the camera. She placed the camera so that it's facing her properly. "I'm wearing casual sweater and jeans, but they look a little like I've been in a war, right? haha." She chuckled.

She grabbed the camera closer to her face. "I have wounds here and there. Lino also has the same. Stays would have a feast day at that." She teased.

"Action!"

As soon as the director gave the word, Minho and Nari held hands, running along the trees of the forest, looking distressed. 

"One more."

And so, they did, doing the same thing over and over again until the director was satisfied.

After the first take, they sat down. Staffs immediately rushed with their handheld fans, retouching their make-ups from the sweat they accumulated from running around. Nari was wearing a black sweater whilst Minho wore a black one.

"Second scene, action!"

They held hands, making their way inside the room. The room was filled with clothes that oddly enough, reminded Nari of Spring Day.

After shooting it, they had another break.

"That wound looks like a real one." Nari said, touching the fake wound on Minho's nose. "A little explanation for the contacts, Lee Know-ssi?" She asked.

"To put it simply, I'm half blind and she's deaf." He talked to the camera.

From behind, they heard the director's voice. Sighing, they nodded at the camera and bid goodbye. "We'll be back soon."

A few moments later.

"You know, oddly enough, seeing you in that dress makes me want to see you in one for real."

Nari blushed, realizing what the man was implying. It was the scene where she had to wear a wedding dress and Minho wore a suit. "Someday." She smiled.

They held each other close, not minding anything other than each other.

***

As soon as 'Love Wins All' was posted, it immediately gathered attention and broke records worldwide. Despite Minho not singing in it, his acting has got him several acting offers as well as few kdrama main lead projects.

The same thing was for Nari. She also received a couple dozen offers in which they decided not to respond to yet.

In celebration, they decided to invite their band members to their private apartment for the first time. It has been nearly a year since they bought it all to themselves and yet it was the first time they held a housewarming party.

Nari turned to Minho as soon as the bell rung. Minho nodded, dropping the knife and opening the door to let them all in. 

"Are we being to cruel by letting them cook everything? They're cooking for 13 people." Chan said worriedly.

Sana shook her head. "That's literally just the entire seventeen." 

Seungmin also nodded. "Besides, not to add the fact that it took them an entire year to invite us. They deserve this."

Minho rolled his eyes. "I can kick everyone out of this apartment at once."

a/n: I'm planning to do a Q and A session for Minho and Nari.

Drop your questions to our talented couple!