20

Planning

"The recently posted photos by Straykids managed to bring up the level of the fame of your ships again." Minnie said, sitting down on the couch next to Nari. She had her phone on one hand and the television remote on the other.

Miyeon and Dahyun were in the kitchen, preparing some snacks. Sana has just arrived, carrying several pillows and blankets. They were preparing to watch Kingdom in their most comfortable places. It was something the girls did to bond with each other and rest at the same time.

Sure, they could have gone and watch it live but they wouldn't take any risks of spoiling Straykids' plans, so they stayed in the comfort of their apartment. Not that anyone was complaining. Most of them would rather show their reactions honestly without having the fear that someone is recording them. They did not want to become Mnet's victim of evil-editing.

"Really?" Nari asked and Minnie hummed in reply.

Miyeon and Dahyun finally went back having several snacks. Both healthy and unhealthy. It was such a blessing that they did not have any comebacks planned anytime soon. They can ditch their diet plans.

"Do you guys want to have a comeback anytime soon?" Nari asked. She had to ask so she can begin working on the songs. SM gave them the freedom to decide on their comeback schedule.

"Let's rest for now. It only has been three months since our last comeback. Besides, our solo activities are keeping us busy." Their leader said.

Nari nodded and did not protest. She was actually happy with their decision. It meant she can focus on Kingdom as of the moment.

"What are the plans for this week?" Miyeon asked as she took out her phone. She always makes a personalized calendar with every member's solo activity so she can keep track of them. She sends coffee trucks sometimes or visits them herself on their activities.

"I'm going to Milan." Dahyun said.

"I'm going to Paris." Sana added.

"I have a shoot at Thailand." Minnie replied.

"I'll be busy with Kingdom." Nari told her. "Here in Seoul, South Korea."

Miyeon nodded as she typed them all in her phone. "Inform me when there's a change of plans, alright?"

They all nodded. Silence engulfed them as the show began. Nari took a deep breath as she watched them from the screen.

***

"I'm slowly starting to jump on the Nari is Han's twin train." Seungmin said as soon as he entered the production room. The room was colder compared to any room in the suite. It was cold to deal with the equipments and speakers that the room had.

Changbin and Chan exchanged chuckles at his comment. They were expecting it one way or the other. However, having Seungmin admit it himself, it meant that the two really have enough similarities to pass as twins.

The production room was big. Meaning, it had two couches to cater everyone. Those two couches, however, weren't available to be sat down, unfortunately.

The ace twins were occupying one couch each, sleeping as the two worked. They were already used to Han, but they weren't expecting Nari to do so. Not that they were mad. The two looked adorable as they occupied each couch. It was a mystery how they managed to sleep with the noise and chaos while production.